GoldFarming bans Problem

visionary09

Ive recently set up a couple of bots to perform a good gold method i know. I've been using fishys 5 sockets and put every account under a different ip/proxy. Ive been running aboiut 3 bots steady for the past couple of days with randomized breaks enabled. Now I usually run 3 bots for over 48 hours on randomized breaks and dont get banned. When i start using 5 bots, i usually get 2 of them banned within a day or two. But i will always have 3 bots that run and dont get banned. Im just wondering why i cant go past running 3 bots. Is it a coincidence or someone is just reporting me.

2 minutes ago, visionary09 said:

Ive recently set up a couple of bots to perform a good gold method i know. I've been using fishys 5 sockets and put every account under a different ip/proxy. Ive been running aboiut 3 bots steady for the past couple of days with randomized breaks enabled. Now I usually run 3 bots for over 48 hours on randomized breaks and dont get banned. When i start using 5 bots, i usually get 2 of them banned within a day or two. But i will always have 3 bots that run and dont get banned. Im just wondering why i cant go past running 3 bots. Is it a coincidence or someone is just reporting me.

ur not using czars newest engine on his scripts, id chuck him a pm and ask him if hes updated it in the past week or two

• Like 1

Yeah, the proxies are monitored. Jagex started doing this a couple of months ago according to Abuse. This is what Netflix and other companies do. I tested last night a few bots on just plain vps ip and a few on proxies (4 different, to be specific). The proxy ones were banned after a couple of hours (like 5 or 6), the vps ones ran till the daily ban wave.

I gave it a thought today and have two solutions:

1. You either bot only on real ips (could cause problems with launching multiple clients).
2. You could create a complex muling system and DB that allows you not to worry about proxies being exposed.

Edited by Magerange

On 6/5/2017 at 8:25 AM, Shmeekz said:

fuck.. i even bought 5 proxys from proxyfish too lol.. imma go for virmach next time

Trying BlazingSeo. The only thing proxies do is prevent chain ban btw. I got 30 accounts one one ip and they typically last as long as if they were each on their own ip... but then again I'm suiciding them all

14 hours ago, Funfight said:

Trying BlazingSeo. The only thing proxies do is prevent chain ban btw. I got 30 accounts one one ip and they typically last as long as if they were each on their own ip... but then again I'm suiciding them all

found this site that sells 10 proxies for 15$ but idk if they are recycled or not , theyre not focused on for rs but they are socks 5 lol