One last hurrah

OSRSKyle

Sooooo my iron got cleaned god bless, my final hurrah to rebuild before i quit is to potentially buy 1k wyvern kills

account has 91 range and full void range will supply the broad bolts basically id keep loots you alch the alchables i pay 9m extra if u get vissy obviously. 

Fairly afk task so if u think ur getting 500k/kill gl

Holla at me if your not autistic gonna be a screeening interrogation process

18 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

should get cleaned again for buying kills lmao

Hmm grind out an account for a year and it gets cleaned and do it all over?Or pay someone and support the community,your just another useless osbot user lol you must of been boys with the guys who scammed me, probably see u in disputes next week. Pls dont decieve me daddy

9 hours ago, OSRSKyle said:

Hmm grind out an account for a year and it gets cleaned and do it all over?Or pay someone and support the community,your just another useless osbot user lol you must of been boys with the guys who scammed me, probably see u in disputes next week. Pls dont decieve me daddy

are you a useless user as well lol, sorry i dont need to pay for kills bc im not an idiot lol