late ban

pielepap

so i sold some accounts (did not bot them) he had them for 5 days and got banned... he told me he was thinking its caused by a late ban.

he had the accounts for 5 days and got them in excelent state! ever hear or experienced a late ban on saterday while accounts been good for like 1 week ? ( i difinitly not) not myself or other guys i sold accounts to.. pls tell me you´re experiences or facts! would be great! thanks

nope the accounts where not botted, the guy botted them and got banned.... lol ..ofc.. just sooner then he expected i guess! all things adding up to his own fault as i never had any probs before with selling them and even using some for my own!

p.s. i make them by hand indeed!! and sell them to ppl who want to bot with them!

Edited by pielepap

if you count the 24 hour of resting it is allmost a week and comes to me (pissed) that it could be that i botted them or late ban.. LMFAO on both of them! i do 36- 38 hours of splashing and then this ?? wow....!! and late ban after 5-6 days ? never heard/experienced any late bans after that time!

but at the end i just want to do anything in my power to satisfy customers and deliver excelent accounts and be as trusted as can be! 

yes i want to make some money... but in a nice and honost way!

2 minutes ago, daamurda said:

if they were on a cool-down for a week imo anything after 24-48 hrs is on them

yeah i was thinking the same! my way (or term) is to rest them for 24 hours or more... so i know for sure they are okay! im always giving a refund if something went wrong! (if it is a fault of my own actions ofc) never had to refund anything so that says enough i think!

4 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

who is  your buyer?

i rather not go into details about that. i respect my customers and the privacy on there behalfs, i hope you can respect that :-)

i can assure you its a kind guy but said some things in a emotional time as he lost allmost his whole farm after 24 hours! 

as i feel legit bad for the guy i can not be hold responsible for the actions he made after a nice resting period and the time they were still good after 5 days!

1 minute ago, DevilApes said:

Don't feel bad for his sob story.

you are right that i shouldn´t feel bad for him. yet i want the best for all botters.., as on this forum as on other forums and my customers ofc! community is there to make money with each other and help each other ( till a certain point ofc ) 

but ye trowing accusations to me what i can confirm for a 100% is not true should have make me care nothing for him anymore.

yet im kind and ye i do feel bad for him :-P even after all this.

1 hour ago, pielepap said:

you are right that i shouldn´t feel bad for him. yet i want the best for all botters.., as on this forum as on other forums and my customers ofc! community is there to make money with each other and help each other ( till a certain point ofc ) 

but ye trowing accusations to me what i can confirm for a 100% is not true should have make me care nothing for him anymore.

yet im kind and ye i do feel bad for him :-P even after all this.

so did you refund him?