Don't hold BTC.

Butta

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-beginners-guide-surviving-bip-148-uasf/

..."If a majority of miners (by hash power) does not signal support for SegWit on August 1st, but at least some do, Bitcoin’s blockchain will split in two. In that case, there would be two types of Bitcoin tokens"...

i can confirm its fake and gay

26 minutes ago, Butta said:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-beginners-guide-surviving-bip-148-uasf/

..."If a majority of miners (by hash power) does not signal support for SegWit on August 1st, but at least some do, Bitcoin’s blockchain will split in two. In that case, there would be two types of Bitcoin tokens"...

1 hour ago, Butta said:

like lite coin? :think:

Lmao you listen to articles. BTC will keep raising throughout the months and years. It will be around 5-7k within the next year per BTC.  You'll always see these articles saying "BTC is not worth it" and all that bs, that's what they said last year and it is now double it's stock price from the previous year. So, you can take a chance if you want, I'm going to stay. But what I'm telling you is you shouldn't trust articles no matter whom it's from. 

14 minutes ago, Satire said:

Lmao you listen to articles. BTC will keep raising throughout the months and years. It will be around 5-7k within the next year per BTC.  You'll always see these articles saying "BTC is not worth it" and all that bs, that's what they said last year and it is now double it's stock price from the previous year. So, you can take a chance if you want, I'm going to stay. But what I'm telling you is you shouldn't trust articles no matter whom it's from. 

did u even read the article? i don't think so. 
read -> comment -> win

11 hours ago, Butta said:

did u even read the article? i don't think so. 
read -> comment -> win

I didn't read all of it,  I read the begging and gave my conclusion.  I had further read it prior to this comment and it was different to what I had expected.  I thought it was another article saying panic sell btc before its too late because the currency will drop(which we know won't happen)  there's way too much demand. 

Edited by Satire