99 Cooking 10 hp level 3 Skiller

Pandas

20 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

well i wouldnt pay more than 5m for it (if i would want to have one).

15-20m is way too overpriced

Cooking supplies alone would equate to a total of 20-25m using the most efficient method (wines), so if you end up selling an account for 5m you obviously don't care about profit at all

23 minutes ago, Darren said:

Cooking supplies alone would equate to a total of 20-25m using the most efficient method (wines), so if you end up selling an account for 5m you obviously don't care about profit at all

18 minutes ago, Final said:

You can put 100m into an account, doesn't mean it'll even be worth 20m at the end of it.

this

6 minutes ago, Darren said:

Well it's purely dependent on what the purchaser offers so nothing stated in this thread is actually relevant

i invested in some accounts over 100m in the past years now i can sell it for like 40m max.

if he cooked lobsters or something he makes profit.

you shouldnt look after the invest

10 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

this

i invested in some accounts over 100m in the past years now i can sell it for like 40m max.

if he cooked lobsters or something he makes profit.

you shouldnt look after the invest

You're not seeing the point here...

• If someone looks at it from a perspective like yourself then they'll consider buying it for 5m
  • If someone looks at it from a perspective that is from my POV they'll consider buying it for 15-20m

Like I said, and I'll state again it's PURELY DEPENDENT on what the buyer would offer, whether they are interested in a level 3 skiller that already has a 99 then they might pay considerably more, if someone else just wants a skiller account in general they will pay the price you stated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darren said:

You're not seeing the point here...

• If someone looks at it from a perspective like yourself then they'll consider buying it for 5m
  • If someone looks at it from a perspective that is from my POV they'll consider buying it for 15-20m

Like I said, and I'll state again it's PURELY DEPENDENT on what the buyer would offer, whether they are interested in a level 3 skiller that already has a 99 then they might pay considerably more, if someone else just wants a skiller account in general they will pay the price you stated.

nvm

Edited by Morde