Dispute on Lewis

Charlotte

I would not have opened a dispute if Lewis responded. Given him almost 13hrs to reply.

So bought 300 tut accounts. Tested a total of 9 accounts. 6 from the top and 3 from the bottom and found out they were banned. Quickly skyped lewis about the issue and hoping he can do something about it.
A refund was not mentioned in the skype chat.

<Might want to hide account part> 

[HIDDEN]

Saw lewis was in chatbox, told him to check skype and he said he would do so in a min. However no response from him thereafter.
Looks like I am expecting a refund now.

@Mio, if there's anything to add, pls do.

I can confirm that most if not all of these accounts are banned, I've gone ahead and checked a few random in the list to be sure.

Charlotte has made me aware of these much previously before this dispute was opened.

This isn't the first time I've had a user come to me with this exact issue.

I've placed @Lewis in TWC and asked him to respond here.

Tut accs had a massive ban wave yesterday. You are not the only one to be banned. I also lost over 1.5k accounts, Vap0r also got a big tut acc ban wave.

I also havent been on pc much, as many other potential buyers can confirm. I was not ignoring you.

Please also note my threads trading conditions.

5279190ba2.png

This happens to much, hence why i closed my thread. You guys buy, then a days later expect a full refund or replacement, yet refuse to acknowledge my threads trading conditions

Edited by Lewis

Seeing as it had only been a day since @Charlotte received the accounts, as seen in the screenshot conversation, you are definitely fully responsible for the accounts especially if it's a large ban wave as such, you're the original owner and she was not even the one to get them banned.

Also, you can't expect a user to bother checking 300+ accounts by logging into the website for each within an hour of purchase, that's just absolutely ridiculous.

Because of this you will be responsible for refunding @Charlotte 20.5m. You have 24 hours to do so.

so trading conditions are meaningless.

once sold they are no longer my responsibility. I did not sell her banned accounts. Every single account was unbanned upon sale. I will even send you a copy of my ban checker for you to run and verify that i only sell unbanned accounts.

It takes less than a hour to check account. You do not need to log in the website, you can simply CLI check them. 

How is it my responsibility that AFTER i sold, there is a ban wave where not only charlotte was affect, but me, another one of my buyers and vap0r (as well as some others im sure) which i could NOT have predicted. 

• Like 2

@Lewis, Nothing personal here, as much as I want to solve this without you having a twc. That's why I didn't even mention refunds and asked you to check your skype on the chatbox which you said "in a min". Hence, I waited.

I know there have been massive ban waves onto tuts accounts. If you need time, just let me know.

• Like 2

• Mio locked this topic