When a retard thinks he can pull a fast one

k9thebeast

1 minute ago, guywithlsd said:

is that retard are you? cuz i can see dispute is closed, and dude just did not understand something correctly. 

"this retard not understand english" that just prove that it's kind of natural he did not understand something correctly, because he does not understand english that good..

you ppl are fucking autistic and trying to be edgy and cancer as much as possible.

He knows what he's doing. It's not rocket science, Skid just wanted a free 100m and wasted moderators time.

Also please don't go calling people autistic when your sentences would make more sense if you just went ahead and headsmashed your keyboard... Too much LSD for you eh?

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • Like 3

Can't see why you all are being mad? You say i have "wasted" Moderators time ye for sure 10 mins of their time how bad... It didnt take longer than 10 minutes for them to respond and close. Ye i watch p*** wtf is wrong with that lol. Just wanna say,  i have posted a dispute earlier that day that havent been accepted? So why they are taking the time to look at the bs Dispute i made makes no sence :)

5 minutes ago, Vicfre said:

Can't see why you all are being mad? You say i have "wasted" Moderators time ye for sure 10 mins of their time how bad... It didnt take longer than 10 minutes for them to respond and close. Ye i watch p*** wtf is wrong with that lol. Just wanna say,  i have posted a dispute earlier that day that havent been accepted? So why they are taking the time to look at the bs Dispute i made makes no sence :)

You're a special kind of special <3

• Like 1