Question about osbot VIP

Tommm39

I have a question about osbot VIP and the fact that you can select the option other than stealth injection on the startup screen. Does this prevent jagex from identifying the software used to load osrs?

My accounts kept getting banned for botting, so I realised my IP was probably flagged. I paid for a proxy and used that but my new account was banned only after 2 days of very safe botting (around 3 hours a day). The ban report on the account section of jagex was slightly different for the account that was using the proxy, it stated that the ban was for using an unauthorised version of osrs which they determined was being used for botting.

So does that mean that (theoretically) osbot VIP + paid proxy + safe botting = a very very small chance of detection?

Thanks for your help

T

10 minutes ago, Darren said:

You'll get detected no matter what you intend to use or implement. Just don't bot for 6 hours + no breaks and you'll be fine regardless

OP said he botted for 3 hours and still got banned lol.

1 minute ago, Tommm39 said:

Well I'm glad someone actually read it all the way through haha

What script did you use?

IMO, it all comes down to scripts. Find a good script and moderately use it. OR hit up @Eagle Scripts to make you a private one.

2 minutes ago, Noidlox said:

What script did you use?

IMO, it all comes down to scripts. Find a good script and moderately use it. OR hit up @Eagle Scripts to make you a private one.

Quite a variety to be fair, I was trying to mix it up a lot to make it look more human like. Even did some quests. Still banned after 2 days

I feel like the problem is that they can easily detect osbot, my hope is that they maybe can't detect mirror mode? 

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

I see. I stopped reading when his negligence to not being able to realize botting anything can result in bans, especially considering he's used the same IP on multiple occasions, 'lol'

:???:

I think negligence to not is a double negative my friend :)

I've tried using private proxies but I still got banned, my concern isn't about IP flagging its about the software detection and if getting mirror mode from VIP will solve this

25 minutes ago, Tommm39 said:

Quite a variety to be fair, I was trying to mix it up a lot to make it look more human like. Even did some quests. Still banned after 2 days

I feel like the problem is that they can easily detect osbot, my hope is that they maybe can't detect mirror mode? 

I think negligence to not is a double negative my friend :)

I've tried using private proxies but I still got banned, my concern isn't about IP flagging its about the software detection and if getting mirror mode from VIP will solve this

Jagex can detect everything. Injection, reflection, mirror, etc.

But they can't detect @Eagle Scripts. He's so stealthy, he'll sneak right past their crappy anti-cheat.

You thought t0m cr00se was slick? Nah man, @Eagle Scripts puts t0mmy to shame.

Edited by Noidlox

4 minutes ago, Noidlox said:

Jagex can detect everything. Injection, reflection, mirror, etc.

But they can't detect @Eagle Scripts. He's so stealthy, he'll sneak right past their crappy anti-cheat.

You thought t0m cr00se was slick? Nah man, @Eagle Scripts puts t0mmy to shame.

I appreciate it but, damn :???:

31 minutes ago, Tommm39 said:

Tfw I was looking for advice about mirror mode and the thread has turned into an advertisement for eagle scrips :L 

I gave you advice lol. There is only one way to throw off anti-cheat. Only one man can sneak past botwatch...

And his name is...

You already know it...

JOHN CENNAAA!!!!

"YOU CAN'T SEE MEEEEEE!!!!"

Edited by Noidlox

1 hour ago, Tommm39 said:

I have a question about osbot VIP and the fact that you can select the option other than stealth injection on the startup screen. Does this prevent jagex from identifying the software used to load osrs?

My accounts kept getting banned for botting, so I realised my IP was probably flagged. I paid for a proxy and used that but my new account was banned only after 2 days of very safe botting (around 3 hours a day). The ban report on the account section of jagex was slightly different for the account that was using the proxy, it stated that the ban was for using an unauthorised version of osrs which they determined was being used for botting.

So does that mean that (theoretically) osbot VIP + paid proxy + safe botting = a very very small chance of detection?

Thanks for your help

T

Everyone here is spewing their garbage about bans and not answering the questions asked by the OP.

The answer to this question is yes. 
The answer to this question is hypothetical, meaning nobody knows the answers and you're going to get a lot of opinions stated as fact. 

Since this was posted in General Help and not the Bans section (aka the forum filled with morons), I'll consider this post as resolving the answers to your questions. If you have more questions regarding bans, go to the "Bans" section where people will tell you a bunch of bullshit because 99% of the people there don't have a background in reversing or math. 

• Like 1

• Alek locked this topic