Dumb question

Carti

2 minutes ago, Zorble said:

I wouldn't quit your daytime job to try and make a life from selling gold. Yes its possible to run a farm from your laptop but I don't really know about farming gp. So wait for someone who is experienced to comment.

Just asking for maybe later, since I'm always done with my study I can work like fulltime for a year or do fulltime goldfarming. Just wondering what it takes

depends on your laptop specs, lots of outlay initially to start gold farm, proxy's for each bot, VIP , membership with rs , buying lvl 3 accounts not to mention the paid scripts. 

for a small farm you could spend 100 bux pretty quick , then realize you need a better rig lol 

planing is key me thinks 

gl!

1 minute ago, Prismo said:

depends on your laptop specs, lots of outlay initially to start gold farm, proxy's for each bot, VIP , membership with rs , buying lvl 3 accounts not to mention the paid scripts. 

for a small farm you could spend 100 bux pretty quick , then realize you need a better rig lol 

planing is key me thinks 

gl!

yea i definetly need a PC. I'm on a macbook rn i doubt i can even run 3 bots without the laptop being 100 degrees.