Mule banned [-600M]

dmmslaver

1 minute ago, aloevera said:

also got rekt today

Sorry to hear bro :(

I didn't sell any gold off that account in months. It's like they deliberately waited until I reached over the previous max amount of cash i had to ban it :???: Any sensible person would have already swapped mules. Not complaining. 

18 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Sorry to hear bro :(

I didn't sell any gold off that account in months. It's like they deliberately waited until I reached over the previous max amount of cash i had to ban it :???: Any sensible person would have already swapped mules. Not complaining. 

why don't you sell your gold for months and hold it on mules..? i mean, why ppl do that.. fuck i sell shit every 1-3 days and i have lost not more then few hundred mills to mule bans in years.

1 minute ago, guywithlsd said:

why don't you sell your gold for months and hold it on mules..? i mean, why ppl do that.. fuck i sell shit every 1-3 days and i have lost not more then few hundred mills to mule bans in years.

It was 4 days worth of gold and I was buying gear for another account when the ban happened :p From now on I'll be selling each 99.9M. Or hiring someone to do so. Or only accepting BTC. 

Edited by dmmslaver

13 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

It was 4 days worth of gold and I was buying gear for another account when the ban happened :p From now on I'll be selling each 99.9M. Or hiring someone to do so. Or only accepting BTC. 

if you get 1b in a couple days then you should not even care about bans lol, by the end of week you'll have the money back. 

try to use more mules next time, if playing with big amount of gold?