Dispute on Daweed

Dard

Disputed member: @daweed

Thread Link: /

Explanation: I ordered 38-55 Thieving and 25-50 Agility on a fresh ironman with a dope rsn. I didn't pay yet but I lost a bond, rsn and the supplies I grinded out myself to have it serviced. I didn't care how he got it done but he was responsible for the time being. On the 10th of May I found out that the account was banned. I asked how he was going to fix it and he offered me 20M as a refund on that same day. I accepted it a day later and as of may 31st I still did not recieve a refund whatsoever. He'd rather invest or spend his money elsewhere then refunding what he owes me.

Evidence: 

172cd3309bd025f93f927fcb072a249c.png

dc7908c486cef3067f0e6e83da8d4a83.png

220df8f6a91dbbfeaf8f6cb67a406820.png

df5147a505615caf2b98a598f257a95a.png

1 hour ago, daweed said:

well yes I am trying to buy gold once I get my payroll since I got to pay Dard and another friend of mine and also gotta buy an account :)

Well, seeing as you have money to buy gold currently and buy an account, I don't see a problem in refunding then.

You have 24 hours to refund @Dard or you will be banned.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mio said:

Well, seeing as you have money to buy gold currently and buy an account, I don't see a problem in refunding then.

You have 24 hours to refund @Dard or you will be banned.

I never said I have money to buy gold now, I said once I get my payroll I will buy gold on which I will be paying back Dard and also buying an account. I am not refusing to repay him or prioritising the account purchase,

It's just a matter of 3 more days so I don't know why a hurry.