jagex on osbot & other forums.

pielepap

Hi guys,

dont know if i am at the right topic but here it goes:

it is easy for jagex to just make an account at all the botting forums enz right ?

so whenever a new release has been done from a nice script they will buy it and know where to look for....isnt it ?

so if you buy a script that maybe 300 other ppl have they will find you very fast unless you bot it (out jagex time) or just a litle bit at a time.

so pointless to buy or >?< 

p.s. Dont even mention my bad english pls :-P

3 minutes ago, pielepap said:

Hi guys,

dont know if i am at the right topic but here it goes:

it is easy for jagex to just make an account at all the botting forums enz right ?

so whenever a new release has been done from a nice script they will buy it and know where to look for....isnt it ?

so if you buy a script that maybe 300 other ppl have they will find you very fast unless you bot it (out jagex time) or just a litle bit at a time.

so pointless to buy or >?< 

p.s. Dont even mention my bad english pls :-P

without botting their game would be a zombie, they dont give a fuck IMHO

6 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Private scripts :)

1pwqrn.jpg

Trust me they could probably ban every bot instantly although bots run the game bots do things other people cant be bothered doing yes we fuck the prices so what, theres over 5000 registered users on this forum and I really see over 20k on runescape so thats like atleast 20% of the community botting, including all other botting websites I'd say atleast 40% of runescape players now a days use bots and its fact, don't think Jagex employees are allowed to registered on rule breaking forums as they would be breaking there own tos right?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, gearing said:

without botting their game would be a zombie, they dont give a fuck IMHO

1pwqrn.jpg

true man, totaly!

32 minutes ago, jesenican said:

they got program who detect bots, you think in they job time they look on forums?whthc boss would pay for that?...they  are programes not spyes lol

i think diff on that m8, i guess they dont bother that there are some botters  but they want to have it in theyre hands..., meaning

a vew dollars spending on scripts and the forums keeps alot of botters away (not every one but thats the point i guess)

45 minutes ago, danielsoko said:

Jagex bots aswell LD 

hahaha, well i think they would rather sell gp than botting themselfs.. ;-)

45 minutes ago, xLoCo said:

Sooner or later they will go back to not caring about people botting again just so they can get more profit.

true mate, they make more profit to let bots do theyre thing!