I can see why half of you run oak farms

Wrote a half baked script and it yields a solid 30k an hour. With better code it can be bumped to 35k an hour

Plus, oaks are a low requirement so you can practically bot it straight off of tut island

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 7.40.14 PM.png

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

gl

I'm not gonna run an oak farm lol, it's a waste unless you do it in bulk.

Private methods are way better so Imma invest my time there.

Just now, phony said:

oak is ass

My thoughts exactly but lots of people here run oak farms.

Which makes sense if you think about it...

35k/hr x 10 hours an instance = 350k per acc

350k x 50 accs = 17.5mil a day

17.5mil x 30 days = 525m a month

525m = $525

Double the farm and you double the money. Oaks are a low low requirement so you can basically bot it straight off of tut island. Creating a custom script to finish tut island, get 15 wc, and chop oaks isn't hard lol. A scripter like @Eagle Scripts can easily do this for like 50m or something and 100m if you add muling support + have the bot upgrade axes up to adamant.

Just now, godspower33 said:

You cant say that its 30k/hr after 20 minutes of running, to get a accurate number you need a minimum run time of like 8 hours. 

The oaks are right next to the bank lol. I think I can overshoot that kind of statistic.

5 minutes ago, Noidlox said:

My thoughts exactly but lots of people here run oak farms.

Which makes sense if you think about it...

35k/hr x 10 hours an instance = 350k per acc

350k x 50 accs = 17.5mil a day

17.5mil x 30 days = 525m a month

525m = $525

Double the farm and you double the money. Oaks are a low low requirement so you can basically bot it straight off of tut island. Creating a custom script to finish tut island, get 15 wc, and chop oaks isn't hard lol. A scripter like @Eagle Scripts can easily do this for like 50m or something and 100m if you add muling support + have the bot upgrade axes up to adamant.

I'd say that writing an oak script != an oak farm. It does take a decent amount of time and I dont think paying eagle 50 or 100m will cut it. Why would eagle write you something for 100$ that would make 525$ a month? But yea it is a method, gl :)

8 minutes ago, k9thebeast said:

I'd say that writing an oak script != an oak farm. It does take a decent amount of time and I dont think paying eagle 50 or 100m will cut it. Why would eagle write you something for 100$ that would make 525$ a month? But yea it is a method, gl :)

Good point... Maybe Eagle will write it for $100 + RuneCoins + Treasure Chest Keys... 

Maybe we can ask Eagle himself... 

@Eagle Scripts, how much for an oak farm script?