Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies

Charlotte

You all must have heard of bitcoin but have no idea how it works. It's all about the money, so do I.

For those who are interested to know more, I have a pdf on it. Approx 300 over pages.

No tldr version. For anyone who is interested. Here you go.

Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Technologies (Princeton Bitcoin Book)

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

You all must have heard of bitcoin but have no idea how it works. It's all about the money, so do I.

For those who are interested to know more, I have a pdf on it. Approx 300 over pages.

No tldr version. For anyone who is interested. Here you go.

Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Technologies (Princeton Bitcoin Book)

in dollar i trust fuck everything that starts with crypto

wake me up when we do start vending slaves again. crypto-slave trade please, MAKE SLAVERY GREAT AGAIN

pray tell me, what do we do with the book? burn it? people dont give a fuck about books; they want to get rich - fast, thus they fall prey to predators:D:D:D

Edited by gearing

Just now, gearing said:

in dollar i trust fuck everything that starts with crypto

wake me up when we do start vending slaves again. crypto-slave trade please, MAKE SLAVERY GREAT AGAIN

Are you new to earth? Government fiat debt slavery is what you're under. They steal about 20% of your savings every year through inflation. In fact the us dollar has had 99.7% of its value stolen by the government. You couldn't pick a worse store of value, maybe besides rotting cheese. 

1409953053382.jpg

4 minutes ago, Butta said:

bitcoin = windows98
Ethereum = windows10

what do you get paid for shilling for cryptobullshit , I wonder

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Are you new to earth? Government fiat debt slavery is what you're under. They steal about 20% of your savings every year through inflation. In fact the us dollar has had 99.7% of its value stolen by the government. You couldn't pick a worse store of value, maybe besides rotting cheese. 

this is bait but i dont want to hurt your credo:D 'about 20%' the vague bullshit mateXD you got to be a politician sooner or later

5 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

It's going to go up, and a lot of people will make money. Then, it will go down, and a lot more people will lose money. That is the nature of fiat bubbles. However, it could go as high as 30k usd before then. 

fiat voluntas;)

Edited by gearing