errr merrr gerrddd

daamurda

So i was inspired to try and bot an account to a med lvl main. Went pretty hardcore like 8 hrs a day kinda just expecting to be permed at any min, as prolly my last 15-20 accounts have all been permed no 2 days at all just straight permed, even older accounts that were few months old. this being about two weeks old achieved 60ish qp mostly botted and 40-50-50 and about 4m in loot from botting and it only got a 2 day ban. im shocked i havent gotten a 2 day in so long i feel like its a troll and when i log on in two days it will dc again and be permed. lol soon to be Rest In Pepperonies my sweet prince

41 minutes ago, daamurda said:

So i was inspired to try and bot an account to a med lvl main. Went pretty hardcore like 8 hrs a day kinda just expecting to be permed at any min, as prolly my last 15-20 accounts have all been permed no 2 days at all just straight permed, even older accounts that were few months old. this being about two weeks old achieved 60ish qp mostly botted and 40-50-50 and about 4m in loot from botting and it only got a 2 day ban. im shocked i havent gotten a 2 day in so long i feel like its a troll and when i log on in two days it will dc again and be permed. lol soon to be Rest In Pepperonies my sweet prince

bots used?

2 minutes ago, daamurda said:

as soon as wealth is taken off the account im going to bot it untill banned. dont see the value in selling it, just gonna regear a new acc and try again. maybe get members sooner to use diff less crowded spots

You mind me asking what are you botting that you make 4m in just 40-50-50 ish stats?