Botting during jagex working hours

Mr Asshole

was asking myself the same thing, i generally stop or at least slow down at 3pm here because thats 8am or something for them, but im testing the waters atm gonna start botting heavier during the working hours and see how much of a difference it makes, ill let you know if i remember to post again :p 

The way I see it, the mods just see a pile of data for each account, and they run their analysis tools on that pile to determine those accounts whom they predict to be botting. These shortlisted accounts are then presumably manually investigated during office hours by the team, and ban requests for these accounts would then be submitted.

This is just how I presume the system would work, but the bottom line is, if they've got any automated bot detection systems in place, then it most likely doesn't matter when you bot as the system will still collect and analyse your data and your account may receive an infraction when the data is manually processed by the mods.

No-one really knows for sure but educated guesses can be made!

-Apa

• Like 6

I honestly think that we'll never find the answer what suits best for not getting caught either by the systems script or manually by a person who works at Jagex. I mainly think thinking logically when to bot and how much to bot and what you do besides the botting what has the most influence in getting banned or not.

Jagex does focus more on RS3 nowadays anyways so I'm 'safer' on OSRS.

18 minutes ago, Apaec said:

The way I see it, the mods just see a pile of data for each account, and they run their analysis tools on that pile to determine those accounts whom they predict to be botting. These shortlisted accounts are then presumably manually investigated during office hours by the team, and ban requests for these accounts would then be submitted.

This is just how I presume the system would work, but the bottom line is, if they've got any automated bot detection systems in place, then it most likely doesn't matter when you bot as the system will still collect and analyse your data and your account may receive an infraction when the data is manually processed by the mods.

No-one really knows for sure but educated guesses can be made!

-Apa

Pretty close to my thoughts on the process.