APA AIO Miner

Apaec

On 7/6/2023 at 5:57 PM, Dunkalunk said:

I had never use the Mirror made, Im using stealth and its not working, only let me select already mined rocks, tried different locations on different accounts, bot not working, only select depleted rocks

On 7/1/2023 at 6:12 AM, damhill said:

didnt fix it

On 6/15/2023 at 6:59 AM, menace420 said:

how do you select the rock? 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:25 PM, Afk Dad said:

Honestly the only ones I’ve tried were lumby south mine for tin and copper and varrock east mine tin and copper to start off my accounts.

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay with this. I've just run a test and it looks like a recent game update has caused rock selection to break. I've just pushed up a fix in version 1.03 which should be live within the next ~24h or so.

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to say ive been using this script for awhile now, must say its probably the best mining script ive used so far. 

with that being said, ive wanted to address some things maybe you can fix up n release for next update. 

1- add some type of "anti-ban" & "breaks" where we can customize the settings, to choose things such as:  "click skill tab n hover over mining". randomly move camera, etc. for "breaks" setting maybe have it to "take break every x to x amount" & have option to "logout after every break".

2- when mining tin or iron at varrock west, i noticed it has a weird pathway it takes to bank, and back, can you have it so it doesnt take the longer way (it seems to go over the hill n around, to get to {iron} and around the trees to get to the "tin"... very strange. 

3- Maybe add a feature to "custom area" to mine at a location of choice, either have a "radius" option, or "load x,y coordinates" so it knows where your standing, then maybe add option to "bank at nearest bank" or something. just some thoughts/ideas to maybe implement in next release. 

other than that,  seems like the perfect AIO Miner. GGs bro :) 

On 12/20/2023 at 9:12 AM, Jus4RS said:

Just wanted to say ive been using this script for awhile now, must say its probably the best mining script ive used so far. 

with that being said, ive wanted to address some things maybe you can fix up n release for next update. 

1- add some type of "anti-ban" & "breaks" where we can customize the settings, to choose things such as:  "click skill tab n hover over mining". randomly move camera, etc. for "breaks" setting maybe have it to "take break every x to x amount" & have option to "logout after every break".

2- when mining tin or iron at varrock west, i noticed it has a weird pathway it takes to bank, and back, can you have it so it doesnt take the longer way (it seems to go over the hill n around, to get to {iron} and around the trees to get to the "tin"... very strange. 

3- Maybe add a feature to "custom area" to mine at a location of choice, either have a "radius" option, or "load x,y coordinates" so it knows where your standing, then maybe add option to "bank at nearest bank" or something. just some thoughts/ideas to maybe implement in next release. 

other than that,  seems like the perfect AIO Miner. GGs bro :) 

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you're liking the script!

RE point 1, this probably won't help much from a bans perspective (the information that Jagex collects from the client is quite limited) - much more important is to ensure the script is reliable, which is what this script was designed for. 

For 2, the pathfinding is dynamically calculated with the OSBot web walker. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about the specifics to do with pathing here.

For 3, the area is dynamically calculated based on the rocks that you configure the script to mine. Hopefully this should cover what you are looking for?

-Apa

12 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you're liking the script!

RE point 1, this probably won't help much from a bans perspective (the information that Jagex collects from the client is quite limited) - much more important is to ensure the script is reliable, which is what this script was designed for. 

For 2, the pathfinding is dynamically calculated with the OSBot web walker. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about the specifics to do with pathing here.

For 3, the area is dynamically calculated based on the rocks that you configure the script to mine. Hopefully this should cover what you are looking for?

-Apa

Oh ok, appreciate the info, good to know. i'll be on the lookout incase i come across other things. Wonderful script non the less. 

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...