APA AIO Miner

Apaec

11 hours ago, davidhillster said:

Yo, mate! Like other have mentioned, it clicks the mined ores for me as well.

My parameters are - Al Kharid triangle iron ores, Mirror mode, Hardware mouse

Can't wait to see the fix! Otherwise, great script and I would use it if the issue will get resolved! 
Keep 'em coming, mate!

Thanks - sorry for the delay with getting this fixed. Hoping to find time tomorrow to slot this in 👍

-Apa

22 hours ago, davidhillster said:

Yo, mate! Like other have mentioned, it clicks the mined ores for me as well.

My parameters are - Al Kharid triangle iron ores, Mirror mode, Hardware mouse

Can't wait to see the fix! Otherwise, great script and I would use it if the issue will get resolved! 
Keep 'em coming, mate!

Hey,

I've just had a look at this but so far I haven't been able to recreate this issue.

Are you sure that none of the ores were mined when you selected them on script startup? It is important that the rocks are unmined when selecting, as this is when the script harvests the important data going forwards. 

If you're definitely selecting unmined rocks and you are still seeing this issue, please could you let me know a few things to help me recreate this issue:

• Mining level
  • Pickaxe
  • Exact rocks you are mining (screenshot of the UI would be useful here)
  • Dropping/banking settings

Cheers,

Apa

59 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

I've just had a look at this but so far I haven't been able to recreate this issue.

Are you sure that none of the ores were mined when you selected them on script startup? It is important that the rocks are unmined when selecting, as this is when the script harvests the important data going forwards. 

If you're definitely selecting unmined rocks and you are still seeing this issue, please could you let me know a few things to help me recreate this issue:

• Mining level
  • Pickaxe
  • Exact rocks you are mining (screenshot of the UI would be useful here)
  • Dropping/banking settings

Cheers,

Apa

Hey! I just tried tested it out and made sure to select the rock while they are un-mined (My charater then proceeds to mine the rock), I wait for all the rocks to be re-spawned and then turn the bot on. 

Sadly the same thing happened withing 3 minings. He mined a rock and immediately tried to mine it again, failed and waited for it to respawn.

Mining Lvl: 59
Pickaxe: Rune
Drop/Banking: Tried all variants and all of them had the same results.
Rocks are these 3 in Al Kharid

Bonus : Tried to select just two, all three, just one. It always ended up doing the same.
pKwudwl.jpg

1 hour ago, davidhillster said:

Hey! I just tried tested it out and made sure to select the rock while they are un-mined (My charater then proceeds to mine the rock), I wait for all the rocks to be re-spawned and then turn the bot on. 

Sadly the same thing happened withing 3 minings. He mined a rock and immediately tried to mine it again, failed and waited for it to respawn.

Mining Lvl: 59
Pickaxe: Rune
Drop/Banking: Tried all variants and all of them had the same results.
Rocks are these 3 in Al Kharid

Bonus : Tried to select just two, all three, just one. It always ended up doing the same.
pKwudwl.jpg

Perfect, thank you for this. I'll do a test run in this location with those settings now, hopefully i'll be able to recreate. Hopefully this isn't a weird bug that only happens in mirror mode...

So i've taken a look into this, and it seems to be an issue which strangely is only happening on mirror mode. For some reason, the game IDs are not updating quickly enough which is causing the script to think that the rock is still unmined. I will raise this issue with the devs, though it might be an inherent limitation of mirror mode. For now, I would highly recommend switching over to Stealth Injection, where the script should run completely smoothly.

While I was looking at the code today, I also spotted some slight performance bottlenecks which I have now removed. You should see a slight performance improvement when running the script going forwards.

Cheers,

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, serop said:

Hi, I just wanted to say the script is not working I'm using mirror mode and when I start the script it shows no rocks to mine and I'm in alkarids mining field

Hey,

Yeah - at the moment the script seems not to be compatible with mirror mode in certain places. It might take a few attempts to correctly select a rock, and rocks may be mined if depleted. I'd *highly* recommend switching over to stealth injection, where the script should work without issue :)

-Apa

On 5/21/2017 at 6:36 AM, Apaec said:

Z8hb7nu.png

Released as VIP+

An advanced selection-configured ore miner supporting both Power-mining and Banking

FfECooG.png

zXo5buZ.png

Features:

• Custom rock selection interface allows you to exclusively tailor the script to your needs
  • Banking support - the script will calculate a route to any selected bank using the OSBot web
  • Easy to configure re-sizeable setup GUI housing the custom rock selection panel:

mGWkhu8.png

• Powermine feature with support for both 'Mine-one-drop-one' and 'Drop when inventory is full' modes
  • Randomised rock prioritisation means the script will never mine rocks in a repeating order
  • Option to keep gems mined in inventory
  • Dragon pickaxe / Infernal pickaxe special attack support. Smashing!
  • Option to move mouse outside of the screen while idle (not recommended unless mining something slow!)
  • Informative self-generating paint with hourly rate data to accurately track your progress
  • Option to stop at a specific target mining level

Requirements:

• A pickaxe for which you have the level to use, either equipped or in your inventory.
  • If you wish to receive gems more frequently (1/86 instead of 1/256) while mining, consider equipping an Amulet of Glory.

Setup Guide:

1. Add the script to your collection via the SDN
  2. Start up OSBot (or refresh your scripts list), then run the script
  3. After the GUI (startup interface) shows up, enable human input by cycling the input button next to the pause/stop buttons
  4. Select the rocks that you wish to mine via the game screen:
    • Make sure that the rock is not mined when you select it.
    • Make sure the rock tile is outlined on-screen and the rock data appears on the GUI.
    • You can remove rocks either by deselecting them in-game, or by manually removing them from the GUI. Currently selected rocks are highlighted in cyan.
  5. Disable human input once you have selected your desired rocks (Settings>[check] disable input)
  6. Configure the settings tab to your liking
    • If banking, be sure to select the closest bank to your mining location. Note that the banking code relies on the OSBot web-walking system, which can sometimes take a few seconds to calculate a route.
  7. Start the script with the button at the bottom of the GUI
  8. Relax

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

Cv1EN4z.png

QGZ2vfl.png

VjROIlu.png

tjmw2LY.png

0qEx5sd.png

the bot doesn't let me mine it logs me out when I try to use it 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Questions:

Do I really have to set the settings every time I run script? 

Is there a way to save, for example, as a parameter?

I've had to physically travel to mining site every time I run script. Makes it really hard to fully automate my farm using this script. Also, some of the details in the guide could use some updating. Some settings have been changed comparing to this threads guide for v1.02. Runs smoothly and is a great script, props to APA for all scripts made. Heard many great things about APA scripts, but I really wish there was a way to save settings/create profiles on this script. If I am missing something and there is a way to do this already, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it! Thank you... for your time.

May the RNG be with you & bot busters not.

On 9/1/2021 at 5:51 AM, hermesthap said:

Questions:

Do I really have to set the settings every time I run script? 

Is there a way to save, for example, as a parameter?

I've had to physically travel to mining site every time I run script. Makes it really hard to fully automate my farm using this script. Also, some of the details in the guide could use some updating. Some settings have been changed comparing to this threads guide for v1.02. Runs smoothly and is a great script, props to APA for all scripts made. Heard many great things about APA scripts, but I really wish there was a way to save settings/create profiles on this script. If I am missing something and there is a way to do this already, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it! Thank you... for your time.

May the RNG be with you & bot busters not.

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion! :) You're right that this script could use a refresh, and unfortunately there's no mechanism for saving settings at this time. The user experience is quite clunky, and it's awkward to set up as you have found. I've added this to my task tracker and will action this when I next have a spare moment.

Cheers,

Apa