APA AIO Miner

Apaec

13 hours ago, josh111620 said:

Yes. You said this isn't a feature yet though. But if you decide to add it, I think it could be pretty quick to add, without much or any rewrite.

I see. For the smithing script, this is more involved as the CLI would have to integrate with the task framework. For the miner, I'll have to check the code, but it probably wouldn't be too complex to implement. I've made a note of this on my to-do, hopefully I can get around to it soon :D

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man did some tests of this script and within an 45mins of running the script on 4 separate accounts on 4 different IP's all were banned. I notice that there is really no sleeps inbetween actions you have in the script and before and after you move the mouse randomly offscreen

adding some random sleeps inbetween all of the mentioned actions above with drastically increase the effectiveness of this script.

Have a good one mate :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, ProfoundDemon said:

Hey man,
Whenever i try to powermine some iron with it, it reclicks already mined rocks. So when a rock is empty it clicks on it again. Waits for it to regen itself and then mine it again. Only after that will it go to another rock where it repeats it.. i'm on mirror mode btw

Hey,

Thanks for this bug report, it's something I have been meaning to look into. I'm not immediately sure what the cause is, or whether switching to stealth injection will fix it, but that might be worth a try. In the mean time, I will investigate.

-Apa

23 hours ago, mintoffear said:

when i start the script under the "selected rocks" it has no options and no where to type any rocks in, so it cant recognize what to gather so it just logs out every time

Hey,

Please follow the instructions on the main thread - that should hopefully help you out. You'll need to select the rocks manually by clicking via the game screen.

-Apa