APA AIO Miner

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, Apaec said:

Hi,

Sorry to hear this. Are you still having this issue? If so, Is there anything logged in the console logger? This will help me diagnose the issue.

Best

Apa

Same thing happens to me only thing on the logger is :

[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 01:29:16 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 195 minute(s), you will break for 328 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 01:29:16 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!

nothing else happens when I start the script it just drops my fps to like 2-3 and sits there even after I have the rocks selected.

14 hours ago, Dapper Dan said:

Same thing happens to me only thing on the logger is :

[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 01:29:16 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 195 minute(s), you will break for 328 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/25 01:29:16 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!

nothing else happens when I start the script it just drops my fps to like 2-3 and sits there even after I have the rocks selected.

Hmm. Does this happen in both mirror and stealth injection?

Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2019 at 10:48 AM, ScamCityRS said:

Is there a way to speed up the dropping a little or change the pattern? it seems really slow :l

On 11/14/2019 at 9:41 AM, Treaty said:

Any reason why the fps drops to 10 or am I doing something wrong

Hi both,

Apologies for the late reply. For some reason I was unfollowed from the thread.

I'm not sure why your FPS would drop significantly - could you please check the console logger and see if there are any error messages printed there?

As for dropping, the script uses the builtin dropping API provided by OSBot. If you enable shift-dropping, you might find it runs a little faster :)

Best,

Apa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First impressions:

GOOD! 👍

Ran on MM for around 3 hours ~10 hours | Falador, Varrock, Wilderness | copper/tin/iron/coal | used banking 99% of the time

Pros:

• Overall works very well, seems super clean. Didn't encounter any serious issues yet. (mirror mode)
  • Mines and moves at a reasonable speed with some variance and mini-breaks. (Will slightly affect the xp/h though)
  • Solid camera movements, it doesn't lock the camera to predefined pitch and yaw values or anything stupid like that.
  • No issues banking so far aside from opening a random door I ran past once, won't bank your pickaxe if you're carrying it in the inventory.

Cons:

• Occasionally missclicks when mining. A couple of times on a rock that was already mined. One time it missclicked a king scorpion that was trying to reach me from the other side of a rock - this could potentially be bad for a level 3 skiller, so be mindful of that! It could accidentally attack a monster and get some combat XP. Not 100% sure why it does this, it could be as a result of the occasional lag (tiny FPS skips) I sometimes get with the mirror client though.
  • Lacks support for dealing with aggressive enemies like the level 32 king scorpions in the Falador dwarven mines.
  • EDIT2: Very slow at dropping ores if you want to powermine. Mining at a location with a bank nearby is highly preferable with this script at the moment.

Suggestions:

• Implement some way of dealing with aggressive enemies by walking around to the other side of a group of rocks. Ideally it would just figure this out on its own using the grid and your characters coordinates but I don't know if that would be possible to code. It could also be solved in a more manual approach perhaps? Just give the player the option to designate 2 ground squares on each side of the rock(s) as "retreat locations". If the player gets attacked, cycle between the 2 squares until the enemy gets stuck on the other side and can't reach you anymore.
  • Edit: Optional worldhopping if someone crashes your mining spot. (very good for avoiding player reports)
  • Edit2: The dropping speed needs to be increased honestly, even if this comes with an increased chance of being banned because at the current speed you might as well bank the ores most of the time. If it's slow by design: it's better to just give people the option to powermine at their own risk rather than making it so slow that the feature becomes redundant.

Favorite ViP script so far! (some of them have been pretty disappointing sadly..)

Edited by osrsf2p

On 2/25/2020 at 2:12 PM, osrsf2p said:

First impressions:

GOOD! 👍

Ran on MM for around 3 hours ~10 hours | Falador, Varrock, Wilderness | copper/tin/iron/coal | used banking 99% of the time

Pros:

• Overall works very well, seems super clean. Didn't encounter any serious issues yet. (mirror mode)
  • Mines and moves at a reasonable speed with some variance and mini-breaks. (Will slightly affect the xp/h though)
  • Solid camera movements, it doesn't lock the camera to predefined pitch and yaw values or anything stupid like that.
  • No issues banking so far aside from opening a random door I ran past once, won't bank your pickaxe if you're carrying it in the inventory.

Cons:

• Occasionally missclicks when mining. A couple of times on a rock that was already mined. One time it missclicked a king scorpion that was trying to reach me from the other side of a rock - this could potentially be bad for a level 3 skiller, so be mindful of that! It could accidentally attack a monster and get some combat XP. Not 100% sure why it does this, it could be as a result of the occasional lag (tiny FPS skips) I sometimes get with the mirror client though.
  • Lacks support for dealing with aggressive enemies like the level 32 king scorpions in the Falador dwarven mines.
  • EDIT2: Very slow at dropping ores if you want to powermine. Mining at a location with a bank nearby is highly preferable with this script at the moment.

Suggestions:

• Implement some way of dealing with aggressive enemies by walking around to the other side of a group of rocks. Ideally it would just figure this out on its own using the grid and your characters coordinates but I don't know if that would be possible to code. It could also be solved in a more manual approach perhaps? Just give the player the option to designate 2 ground squares on each side of the rock(s) as "retreat locations". If the player gets attacked, cycle between the 2 squares until the enemy gets stuck on the other side and can't reach you anymore.
  • Edit: Optional worldhopping if someone crashes your mining spot. (very good for avoiding player reports)
  • Edit2: The dropping speed needs to be increased honestly, even if this comes with an increased chance of being banned because at the current speed you might as well bank the ores most of the time. If it's slow by design: it's better to just give people the option to powermine at their own risk rather than making it so slow that the feature becomes redundant.

Favorite ViP script so far! (some of them have been pretty disappointing sadly..)

Thanks for this :)

I'm glad the script is working well and that you've found use for it. The dropping system uses the default OSBot dropping API call to allow for increased stability and resilience to updates. If you haven't already, enabling the 'shift-drop' setting in your game settings menu should allow the script to drop ores at a much faster pace. Worldhopping is a nice idea, although i'm worried that this might cause efficiency problems at peak hours. If I were to add this, i'd have to think carefully about a metric to determine whether it is worthwhile to hop. As for aggressive enemies, this is a tricky one to come up with a generic solution for, and is probably out of scope for the script as it is now. I'm hesitant to introduce your suggestion of 'retreat squares' as I worry about how this would impact the script from a usability standpoint. I'll mull over this problem and see if I can come up with a neat solution that works at all locations.

Best

Apa