APA AIO Miner

Apaec

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey

Unfortunately not, there's nothing fancy with this script, it's just a barebones AIO miner! Perhaps the premium alternatives may support this feature, be sure to check their threads!

Apa

Unfortunately none of them have it... So maybe you can look into it  and add it? :D  make  it a premium feature please, I will pay.

7 minutes ago, TooGodly said:

Unfortunately none of them have it... So maybe you can look into it  and add it? :D  make  it a premium feature please, I will pay.

I've been avoiding adding any niche methods, but perhaps. I might test the feasibility of it - Can't make any promises though!

I wanted to make this script free but that wasn't allowed :( so the next best was VIP+ - i've added too much cool stuff already it seems!

Apa

• 2 weeks later...

hay bro how ya goin, love ya work to begin with.

i been using your mining script, and when i use at say mining guild were there is a lot of rocks and often a lot of ppl in f2p.
 i select all the rocks in the mining guild and press play, quite often it will walk from one side of the room to the  other to mine an ore then back over to the other side, walking past a dozen good rocks it could mine. am i doing somthing wrong or is this just how it works?

also im sure your aware of this, but in low cpu mode when it gets to dropping the last iorn ore on power mine mode, it selects to use the iron ore instead of dropping it like the rest and gets it self stuck.

just curious about the mega walking it dose as it could be a lot more efficient and if its me doing something wrong please can you tell me so i can get just the little bit more

thanks in advance

1 hour ago, rentico said:

hay bro how ya goin, love ya work to begin with.

i been using your mining script, and when i use at say mining guild were there is a lot of rocks and often a lot of ppl in f2p.
 i select all the rocks in the mining guild and press play, quite often it will walk from one side of the room to the  other to mine an ore then back over to the other side, walking past a dozen good rocks it could mine. am i doing somthing wrong or is this just how it works?

also im sure your aware of this, but in low cpu mode when it gets to dropping the last iorn ore on power mine mode, it selects to use the iron ore instead of dropping it like the rest and gets it self stuck.

just curious about the mega walking it dose as it could be a lot more efficient and if its me doing something wrong please can you tell me so i can get just the little bit more

thanks in advance

Hey!

Cheers for getting in touch. I just brought up the code and had a look - it seems the script is currently programmed to chose a random rock from your selection, and mine it. It does this because people asked for more randomisation - also, for small collections of rocks (e.g 3-iron spot), if just looking at the closest, it would repeatedly try and mine the rocks in a specific, repetitive order.

There's not much I can do about this other than suggesting you only mine in a smaller region. Equally, I could put an option in the UI but I would have to phrase it in such a way that is user friendly & explains what the option does in just a few words (this option would switch between picking rocks at random / picking closest). Maybe!

As for the low CPU thing, anything can happen... don't use that mode. It will screw up every script and there's nothing us scripters can do about it!

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Apaec, So when i run the script, I'm running into a problem with AIO Miner. The problem is when selecting the rocks sometimes it will load the cords in the rock selector but, only one Cord shows up in there and when i try to add another rock it deletes the first cord and only shows one rock boxed until i click the second rock then the first Cord shows up again in the rock selector.

1 hour ago, S1l3ntxM1st said:

Hey Apaec, So when i run the script, I'm running into a problem with AIO Miner. The problem is when selecting the rocks sometimes it will load the cords in the rock selector but, only one Cord shows up in there and when i try to add another rock it deletes the first cord and only shows one rock boxed until i click the second rock then the first Cord shows up again in the rock selector.

runescape bot.gif

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, qlael50 said:

Hey apa, i love all the scripts i bought from you, but when trying to mine ESSENCE on the miner script, i see it is not supported? Is there a way u can add mining essence and pure essence? would really help thanks fam

Unfortunately it's not that simple since it requires extra steps to reach the bank. The script also doesn't support other special mining activities such as Blast mining or the fossil island volcano. Maybe I will support it in the future, but with the price of essence atm, there's almost no point!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, are you sure that, when you selected the rock, it had ore?

Make sure the rock is unmined before selecting it!

If you are using mirror mode, it will mine a rock that doesn't have ore in it yet. It will mine the ore, and then click the blank rock even though there's no ore in it.

It's not just your script though, it's every mining script when using mirror mode. Likely a client issue. Thanks tho