You could have DOUBLED your money if you trusted me.

Butta

This is nothing. I've been tracking ETH since it was $7 a pop.

Only problem is that a lot of people didn't think it would go up because BTC was far more popular

Edited by Noidlox

good, just dont get too heavily invested into something this volatile

i still recall that i was juggling with the idea of setting up my company's pc park to mine bitcoins but i dismissed the idea due it being less than 10 dollars MFW it is nering 2k now LAWL

doubled my ass twohoundredfolded

39 minutes ago, Noidlox said:

This is nothing. I've been tracking ETH since it was $7 a pop.

Only problem is that a lot of people didn't think it would go up because BTC was far more popular

including you according to this post

Edited by gearing

6 hours ago, gearing said:

good, just dont get too heavily invested into something this volatile

i still recall that i was juggling with the idea of setting up my company's pc park to mine bitcoins but i dismissed the idea due it being less than 10 dollars MFW it is nering 2k now LAWL

doubled my ass twohoundredfolded

including you according to this post

Well some people took the risk but majority didn't because at the time BTC >>> ETH.

5 hours ago, The Undefeated said:

That doesn't guarantee prices going up does it?

People often look at the past and try to find a trend. However, just because it went up in the past, doesn't mean it'll go up in the future. All markets are based off of supply and demand, and that is something no one can accurately predict. The best you can do is speculate. 

5 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

you can't like someone who is trying to feed you with his "do it, i know, bealive me, im best, im baller"

Lol, my post was half sarcasm but yeah. I've listened to too many people in the past despite my doubt and have lost money so many times. A few times it worked out but i'm just not putting my money into something that I can't see now. 

Minute top of that, I don't like my money just sitting in a stock watching it daily and hoping it goes up every time. I just don't like it, rather put my money into tangible things.