Height dimension

Carti

Here i am seeking for your help.. again. Regarding the thread layout issue, I compared other services' layouts and see that theyre around 1000x1200-1800 px. However, i can only set my height to 750? By setting the height to 750 it fills up the page in width but looks way too outscaled. Does anyone know why I can't set it higher? Do I need to be VIP?

Just now, Zappster said:

3f603a8d2abf1ce7f75c05c0d1a489c4.png

Double click the image when you're posting and you can change the size, by default it went to about 450 or so. Here's what it looks like at 1000x750 (the max you can give an image)

Hide contents

AphgRMo.png

I've seen other peoples layouts being over 750 pixels though, but if that's the only possibility ill have to spend a few hours again redesigning :(

6 minutes ago, Carti said:

I've seen other peoples layouts being over 750 pixels though, but if that's the only possibility ill have to spend a few hours again redesigning :(

Yeah. I managed to split it up, here's the full thing combined:

72c5586.pngEZt7avV.png7h4tPjr.png

Looks weird with those lines, but GL!

Edited by Zappster

4 minutes ago, Zappster said:

Yeah. I managed to split it up, here's the full thing combined:

72c5586.pngEZt7avV.png7h4tPjr.png

Looks weird with those lines, but GL!

ah people split them up, how did you do it? Can just make some objects not get over the line and it'll be fine - not going to start yet, the design is not complete yet just want it to fit once I'm done

Edited by Carti

10 minutes ago, Carti said:

ah people split them up, how did you do it? Can just make some objects not get over the line and it'll be fine - not going to start yet, the design is not complete yet just want it to fit once I'm done

I have no idea. I'm no designer xD

I used Paint and dragged down until I reached 750 pixels down -> copied -> sent to imgur and repeat

No idea how to get rid of those lines you'll just have to either

1. Work around them

2. Find a fix

Just now, Zappster said:

I have no idea. I'm no designer xD

I used Paint and dragged down until I reached 750 pixels down -> copied -> sent to imgur and repeat

No idea how to get rid of those lines you'll just have to either

1. Work around them

2. Find a fix

Hahaha thanks anyway, I'll pm some service lenders on the forum. If that doesn't work i'll just go with your method 

23 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

Thread layout looks really good btw - one of the best ive seen :)

thanks, it's not finished yet, needs some polishing and will add some things to look it prettier :) took me quite awhile to make while it looks very simple.

14 minutes ago, naaiz said:

I just upload mine to imgur and paste the direct image link in the post, it should automatically show in its proper dimensions

i'll give it a try, thanks!

15 minutes ago, Carti said:

thanks, it's not finished yet, needs some polishing and will add some things to look it prettier :) took me quite awhile to make while it looks very simple.

i'll give it a try, thanks!

Use Photoshop to spilt it up to get a cleaner look.

52 minutes ago, Carti said:

photoshop reduces image quality though, i'll try it since it still won't work. this problem has kept me busy for awhile 

Use PNG