Spectre new generation of botting?

jesenican

12 minutes ago, jesenican said:

just curious when is osbot gona upgrade to spectre there is 2 bot websites i wont name cuz i dont advertise who upgraded to spectre and i tested they are great....and i like osbot since i camed here but ban rate is horrible

It's the same thing as mirror, only difference would be standard of scripts

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jesenican said:

the difference i found is i bot 24/7 whole week without ban lol

Inb4 ban today or tomorrow lol.

Btw, OSBot pioneered Mirror Mode. Every other client copied @MGI's stroke of genius.

4 hours ago, Polymorphism said:

I wasn't in the botting scene at the time, so i could be wrong, but i think timer and paris were the first to do it..

That is very interesting... I always thought it was MGI because after OSBot launched MM, Trilez and Arbiter announced a "new innovative technique" to combat bans. Everyone and their mother knew they copied MGI and even trolled their forums lol.

Either way, can anyone confirm @Polymorphism's post... Did Timer & Paris discover MM or was it MGI?

Also, delete this post if I'm breaking forum rules by talking about other clients... Sorry.

9 hours ago, Isolate said:

It's the same thing as mirror, only difference would be standard of scripts

The concept is the same but the implementations are very different.

4 hours ago, Noidlox said:

That is very interesting... I always thought it was MGI because after OSBot launched MM, Trilez and Arbiter announced a "new innovative technique" to combat bans. Everyone and their mother knew they copied MGI and even trolled their forums lol.

Either way, can anyone confirm @Polymorphism's post... Did Timer & Paris discover MM or was it MGI?

Also, delete this post if I'm breaking forum rules by talking about other clients... Sorry.

You don't "invent" the attach API lol. Pretty sure OSBot was the first ones to implement it publicly though.

1 hour ago, Saiyan said:

do you want him to manipulate the ban rate too? I think his current usage of the monte carlo method is out of date and the standard deviation he uses is too high!!!!

I want to have a chat with your parents, eg what super-car event where they watching- and yes wow agree no ban plz

5 hours ago, Saiyan said:

do you want him to manipulate the ban rate too? I think his current usage of the monte carlo method is out of date and the standard deviation he uses is too high!!!!

Naw man, check wc xp every 4.20 minutes

On 5/18/2017 at 5:45 AM, jesenican said:

just curious when is osbot gona upgrade to spectre there is 2 bot websites i wont name cuz i dont advertise who upgraded to spectre and i tested they are great....and i like osbot since i camed here but ban rate is horrible

Want me to link you to the same bot that had massive ban waves a year ago because their community admin is a jackass and baited Jagex?