More account's on same IP.

Iq4thewin

proxies cover your real IP.

All the runescape trafic send from your home IP is beeing send to the proxyserver and jagex will think you are playing from the proxy location.

VPN's work the same way, but you cant run 1 account per VPN, since a VPN is often a application that covers all the trafic from your computer. 

Read this tutorial:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2017 at 3:37 AM, Slawa said:

proxies cover your real IP.

All the runescape trafic send from your home IP is beeing send to the proxyserver and jagex will think you are playing from the proxy location.

VPN's work the same way, but you cant run 1 account per VPN, since a VPN is often a application that covers all the trafic from your computer. 

Read this tutorial:

At the risk of being pedantic:

You can run multiple VPN clients on the same computer and then assign each instance of OSBot to a different virtual interface via its PID. I am aware that is beyond the scope of what the OP will be able to technically handle, but I am pointing it out just in case someone else reading this needs ideas.

I used to roll that way, 30 VPN connections coming out of one laptop going to 30 different endpoints.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:13 AM, sudoinit6 said:

You can run multiple VPN clients on the same computer and then assign each instance of OSBot to a different virtual interface via its PID. I am aware that is beyond the scope of what the OP will be able to technically handle, but I am pointing it out just in case someone else reading this needs ideas.

I used to roll that way, 30 VPN connections coming out of one laptop going to 30 different endpoints.

Do you know of any guides for this? I was considering running a few virtual PC's to achieve this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2017 at 11:13 PM, sudoinit6 said:

is this done by setting up various virtual machines? or are you saying that you can run multiple VPN's on one system? if the latter, plz could you explain how?

• 2 weeks later...