2 day banned

CandyFlipping

I'm sorry to hear this! From my experience, if you're using a public script, I would say they're all equally risky since the user counts are quite high.

I would recommend against botting again on this account in the future, however if you can't resist, be careful! Be sure to give this thread a read: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/ and if possible use premium/private scripts!

Hope this helped (:

-Apa

Thanks for all the responses.  I was pretty good with trying to prevent ban rates by being trying to look as human as possible.  I talked occasionally and babysitted the bot anytime that it was running and didn't run any one longer than an hour and half.  I've been banned before, so maybe some slight suspicious behavior would set off a 2 day ban.   

I just wondered because i've heard that they evaluate an account during the 2 days to see if it's perma ban worthy before they drop the hammer.  

Edited by CandyFlipping

9 minutes ago, CandyFlipping said:

Thanks for all the responses.  I was pretty good with trying to prevent ban rates by being trying to look as human as possible.  I talked occasionally and babysitted the bot anytime that it was running and didn't run any one longer than an hour and half.  I've been banned before, so maybe some slight suspicious behavior would set off a 2 day ban.   

I just wondered because i've heard that they evaluate an account during the 2 days to see if it's perma ban worthy before they drop the hammer.  

How long were you botting each day? In total

On 2017-5-16 at 3:32 PM, CandyFlipping said:

Does that mean i'm fucked?  

Used APA Den Cooker, APA auto alcher, not recently, CMultitheiver, CW Fletcher, Woodys Firemaker, TC's Agility, MacroKiller, Cannonball Smelter, MbabyGDK, PolyTP

Trialed Perfect Miner and Perfect blast furnace

Well im sure its TC Agility script, i used it on 2 accounts and both of them got banned the day after using it.

However i always get a 2 day ban first, if you get caught after that you get insta permanent ban.