WTF: Accounts Getting Locked 10 Minutes After Tutorial Island?

Manippul

Okay guys, I'm having a problem.

Last night all my Gold Farming accounts have been banned. All were running on different proxies.

Today I decided to get the Gold Farm running again and started to HAND MADE create accounts from Tutorial Island.

As soon as I get off tutorial island (hand made) I get locked after like 10 minutes. I didn't even run a script yet.

ONE proxy is used per ONE account. I am using proxies that the banned accounts were using yesterday, because how retarded is it to spend $3 on a proxy each time you get banned? Nobody does that right because where is the profit from botting then?

Help me please, WTF is going on.

1 minute ago, Manippul said:

Okay guys, I'm having a problem.

Last night all my Gold Farming accounts have been banned. All were running on different proxies.

Today I decided to get the Gold Farm running again and started to HAND MADE create accounts from Tutorial Island.

As soon as I get off tutorial island (hand made) I get locked after like 10 minutes. I didn't even run a script yet.

ONE proxy is used per ONE account. I am using proxies that the banned accounts were using yesterday, because how retarded is it to spend $3 on a proxy each time you get banned? Nobody does that right because where is the profit from botting then?

Help me please, WTF is going on.

The problem is your proxies, they're flagged most likely

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

Just buy level3 accounts and im preety sure you will bypass the locks.

Bought level 3 accounts yesterday. Used the proxies on them.

Purchased level 3 accounts: banned

My own level 3 account: survived

Conclusion: Make accounts manually myself, stay away from ProxyFish, find new proxy provider who isn't a scam.

5 minutes ago, Manippul said:

Bought level 3 accounts yesterday. Used the proxies on them.

Purchased level 3 accounts: banned

My own level 3 account: survived

Conclusion: Make accounts manually myself, stay away from ProxyFish, find new proxy provider who isn't a scam.

Don't use proxies from proxy fish lol. 

I did the same thing, banned instantly. I just buy mine and just use my home ip. Rubbing 20-50 bots a day with no instant bans and locks. 

Trust me, just do this for a few days and you'll stop stressing lol 

33 minutes ago, Phaibooty said:

Don't use proxies from proxy fish lol. 

I did the same thing, banned instantly. I just buy mine and just use my home ip. Rubbing 20-50 bots a day with no instant bans and locks. 

Trust me, just do this for a few days and you'll stop stressing lol 

Sorry, I don't exactly understand you. You say you buy proxies but use your home IP? Can you explain? :P