anything to do with a lost credit card?

SpiritualAbyss

I done this hole my life bro u just need to be clever and make the same name as the cardholder and fuck it if it u home ip. there is 7 crimes with cards a day in denmark (little country) in 1 week 39 crimes in a year 2,555 so in denmark they don't take the situation up. i think u just should buy some gold and fuck it buy from chinewebsite so no osbot members lose money because of it. The bank will trnasfer the money back to the owner when he report it

12 hours ago, FaxeKondi said:

I done this hole my life bro u just need to be clever and make the same name as the cardholder and fuck it if it u home ip. there is 7 crimes with cards a day in denmark (little country) in 1 week 39 crimes in a year 2,555 so in denmark they don't take the situation up. i think u just should buy some gold and fuck it buy from chinewebsite so no osbot members lose money because of it. The bank will trnasfer the money back to the owner when he report it

"I done this hole my life bro"

Haha.

Ha.

retard.

• Like 1