Two issues, help please.

Zimba

Hello every one, I have a few problems.

First I can't get osbot to load up, ive downloaded WinRAR and extracted the files multipule times but I cant get it to give me an .exe file or one to run osbot.

Any ideas?

Secound, ive been a member with osbot for quite a while but one day I couldn't log into my account and my email address I registered with was stolen. I have the paypal account that all the scripts ive purchased with the account (over $75 worth) and id really like my account back. The user name was Zibsa but I had to use the name Zibsa22 to log in after an error a couple years back. Id really like to get back all the scripts ive paid for. I can verify that the account is mine in multiple ways, for one the paypal account & I know what scripts ive purchased over the years.

Thanks in advance for the help!

28 minutes ago, Zimba said:

Hello every one, I have a few problems.

First I can't get osbot to load up, ive downloaded WinRAR and extracted the files multipule times but I cant get it to give me an .exe file or one to run osbot.

Any ideas?

Secound, ive been a member with osbot for quite a while but one day I couldn't log into my account and my email address I registered with was stolen. I have the paypal account that all the scripts ive purchased with the account (over $75 worth) and id really like my account back. The user name was Zibsa but I had to use the name Zibsa22 to log in after an error a couple years back. Id really like to get back all the scripts ive paid for. I can verify that the account is mine in multiple ways, for one the paypal account & I know what scripts ive purchased over the years.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Get in touch with @Maldesto for your payment issues.

OSbot uses java. Download it to run the JAR file.