PC Obby Mauler/tank, 5 Att. Has fighter torso and fighter hat.

Experience

37 minutes ago, gearing said:

is it quested? does it have torso? not even 55slay 5m tops, but one would be better of making their own

Yes, it is quested.

And if you are going to be like that, you could say that about any account. One would be better off making their own.

Edited by Zyxwvu

13 hours ago, drapi said:

5 att 16 pray

You know maulers can have 5-10 att.

And prayer isn't bad. 31 pray for example. But if you want to be a scrub and pk at low levels for absolute nothing go ahead.

PS, If a mod see's this please close this thread. Already gotten my answer.

Edited by Zyxwvu

1 minute ago, Zyxwvu said:

You know maulers can have 5-10 att.

And prayer isn't bad. 31 pray for example. But if you want to be a scrub and pk for absolute nothing go ahead.

PS, If a mod see's this please close this thread. Already gotten my answer.

ik they can have 5-10 att, but its not worth it, i had an obby myself 94str. 13 pray is the way to go for most of the str levels, getting 31 pray is worth it at 90+ str, so that means, that the buyer needs to spend few hundred hours if not thousands to make acc beast

1 minute ago, drapi said:

ik they can have 5-10 att, but its not worth it, i had an obby myself 94str. 13 pray is the way to go for most of the str levels, getting 31 pray is worth it at 90+ str, so that means, that the buyer needs to spend few hundred hours if not thousands to make acc beast

Then why did you say it's a failed mauler when it's clearly one in progress. + just because it's not worth it for you doesn't mean it's not worth it for anyone else.