alot of bans here lol

Dan Bilzerian

14 minutes ago, D A M N E D said:

im thinkin to buy donator 100 or 250 to start bussines but not sure about this forum everytime scamming... :/

Name a forums that doesn't have players that scam :think: luckily we have moderators that break their necks to try and keep the community toxic free ; you think on here they scam a lot? check out sythe. the only forums I know that someone will bid on an account or ask for services and before you reply they are banned.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 5

Everywhere will have scammers, you can't just point this site out, most people w/ high rep won't scamquit, but you can never be sure

15 minutes ago, D A M N E D said:

im thinkin to buy donator 100 or 250 to start bussines but not sure about this forum everytime scamming... :/

Just now, D A M N E D said:

alot*

thinking*

2 minutes ago, Tbigalo said:

Speaking of bans another user just got banned :3 @Tesla

lol ^

1 minute ago, phony said:

Everywhere will have scammers, you can't just point this site out, most people w/ high rep won't scamquit, but you can never be sure

thinking*

fuck off xd

4 minutes ago, Arjen said:

find a scam free runescape community. 

ye its true man

12 minutes ago, Carti said:

How do paypal scams happen though.. When you transfer the money, isn't it just transferred over immediately without being able to chargeback?

i dont know , i dont use much paypal, if someone know will answer for this , i want to know too :)

36 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

Name a forums that doesn't have players that scam :think: luckily we have moderators that break their necks to try and keep the community toxic free ; you think on here they scam a lot? check out sythe. the only forums I know that someone will bid on an account or ask for services and before you reply they are banned.

Honestly; Stay away from sythe.

41 minutes ago, Arjen said:

find a scam free runescape community. 

1 hour ago, D A M N E D said:

as i mentioned before, not even the most developed societies can handle their ingrate retards, there will be always more that want to exploit/freeload the system and take away rather than contributing ( we could go on for eons regarding what could be the motive )

what do you expect from an anonymous game forum?

the mods are doing their best and I know of many stories from skype, when the victim didnt even bother to open a scam thread out of lazyness so the scammer ended up gaining way more

just dont be gullible.cactus.jpg.f057de9db072b63fcaaec95c824a90f5.jpg

Edited by gearing