Does anyone play Diablo 3?

Carti

1 hour ago, Seriously said:

You should play to like lvl70 and then you will see if you like it or not. Lags usually happen in specific gateways (Amsterdam is one of the worst).

Also, there are many builds/playstyles in PoE. You may hate playing attack builds(melee/bow), but you may love playing spellcaster or totem builds. 

It's like trying runescape for the first time, you shoot enemies using bow and arrows, later in the game you have access to better and better gear.

(Tbh you need to play like +50hours before you realise how complicated the game is and how much there are things to do.)

I just hate the graphics of the game too. Looks so boring and depressive. Pretty stuck finding a good game rn haha. My laptop can't handle the high end games either.. So I'm stuck with the games like LoL and CSGO which my laptop can run but I disgust games like those, because you need to be in a forced 40 min game.

55 minutes ago, Carti said:

I just hate the graphics of the game too. Looks so boring and depressive. Pretty stuck finding a good game rn haha. My laptop can't handle the high end games either.. So I'm stuck with the games like LoL and CSGO which my laptop can run but I disgust games like those, because you need to be in a forced 40 min game.

You need to make flashy build if the game feels depressing :P

And probably play softcore so you can do anything you want without worrying about dying. After you know how most of the mechanics work, you can change to hardcore.

Cast on crit builds are nice

• 3 years later...

I play this game from the first version, and each one is truly amazing! I remember as kids, we used to play all together Diablo II. The game seemed difficult sometimes, and we used to replace each other when our character dies in this game. The third part of this game finally fixed a lot of bugs that had Diablo II. Besides, I found out that it is possible to purchase a variety of runes diablo 3. In the beginning, I thought that the game has only a few runes because I kept finding the same runes over and over.

Edited by OliveFox