What happens when the OO changes the email back to his.

aftabdear

So basically bought an account off this guy @politje who at the time had 40 range and a few other low level stats and changed it into this. 

5f8a4280be7d28ea729ef005c0378ac1.png.21b14275766b080b37c8c419cfa48300.png

So after a while I checked and saw the email had been changed and was only a matter of time before the password was to be changed back to his and he would have a fully ready zulrah account which he would probably resell and scam further. So I took it upon myself to bot the account till it got banned. I botted Zulrah for 40 hours straight for around 50m profit or so :).  He also had his main added to the friends list and checked it out it was pretty shitty so guessing he was relying on me to turn this into a beast before changing the pass which he waited around 3 months. Hope the wait was worth it mate because I did this too it. :feels:

c699b226dbef64a65fffdb5dd51f530a.png.689347d2138302cec5196ac6ad3296af.png

Hope you enjoyed wasting 3 months of your life :) and dont worry will be making a dispute later so that you get banned off osbot as well. Just a message to all the scammers out there work on your pull out method a little more its pretty shitty :gnome:

Also 2 other members who are next which will post with their accounts being disabled so look out for more Anti scamming posts.

Member to be careful of: @politje

• Like 4

Emails can't be changed unless you accept the change via the email you get from jagex into your inbox.

Only possible way to do it is if you didn't have your email validated or any email set on the account at all.

Still strange but thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Unless OO recovered change email but didn't change pw to try to go unnoticed.

Edited by Swe

9 minutes ago, Swe said:

Emails can't be changed unless you accept the change via the email you get from jagex into your inbox.

Only possible way to do it is if you didn't have your email validated or any email set on the account at all.

EDIT: Unless OO recovered change email but didn't change pw to try to go unnoticed.

When you recover an account you have to give a new password.

Unless the guy knew what password @aftabdear was using theres no way

31 minutes ago, Swe said:

17 minutes ago, sphairai said:

Yes indeed, something is not right here

Probably injected too much weed hence the paranoia.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aftabdear said:

So dont know how hes exactly gone about doing this. Unless i kept the pass he originally gave me and he changed it to that once he recovered it so i woupdnt suspect anything @sphairai @Swe

Will do when i get back home

So you're telling me, you never changed the password when you bought the account :???: ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decode said:

So you're telling me, you never changed the password when you bought the account :???: ?

I'm looking at the skype convo and yes since it was literally the exact same pass I use on most of my accs so must of slipped out my mind....

Edited by aftabdear