How much safer is weekend botting?

JARNQ

Created 10 accounts yesterday and got membership to all of them, i'd like to know if it's worth it to purchase 30m osrs gp so i can make lots of certain item AKA goldfarm on all of the accounts? Yesterday i forgot my combat bot on for 13 hours and didn't receive a ban, if i could bot that amount of time on the goldfarming accounts i'd make about 40m.

3 minutes ago, Prolax said:

It doesn't matter if you bot on weekends or through the week.

Then why is there monday banwaves?

Just now, Void said:

My bots last 32-48 hours on weekend; max 16 hours weekday. It does matter in regards to gold farming; but not really in terms of bot detection (they don't turn off their detection over the weekend)

That's what i'm not understanding. If they got automatic detection why are less bots banned on weekends?

6 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

Then why is there monday banwaves?

That's what i'm not understanding. If they got automatic detection why are less bots banned on weekends?

Because when you get flagged, most probably they are not %100 sure that you are botting. So instead of banning you, they add you to a list which Mod Weath checks later on. He manually bans you on Monday after reviewing the evidence.

12 minutes ago, Silver Knight said:

Because when you get flagged, most probably they are not %100 sure that you are botting. So instead of banning you, they add you to a list which Mod Weath checks later on. He manually bans you on Monday after reviewing the evidence.

This ^^

They do have weekend staff and sometimes ban like 10AM Saturday and Sunday, alongside 10PM Saturday and Sunday.

If you run bots with a good script/ good times running (starting the suicide) then you can normally avoid bans all weekend - depends on F2p and p2p obvs tho.

Ban rates for F2p is considerably higher than P2p

1 hour ago, JARNQ said:

Created 10 accounts yesterday and got membership to all of them, i'd like to know if it's worth it to purchase 30m osrs gp so i can make lots of certain item AKA goldfarm on all of the accounts? Yesterday i forgot my combat bot on for 13 hours and didn't receive a ban, if i could bot that amount of time on the goldfarming accounts i'd make about 40m.

Same here, I ran mine for 22 hrs straight, no breaks, then logged for 4 hrs, and back to it for another 11 hours straight

58 minutes ago, Void said:

This ^^

They do have weekend staff and sometimes ban like 10AM Saturday and Sunday, alongside 10PM Saturday and Sunday.

If you run bots with a good script/ good times running (starting the suicide) then you can normally avoid bans all weekend - depends on F2p and p2p obvs tho.

Ban rates for F2p is considerably higher than P2p

''This'' You refer too is confirmed by weath himself. Check your facts before making a fool of yourself. But they have a weekend staff yes.