Account recovered

Lord Charlie

Hey Lord,

Let me contact the OO and see if he can help, I have been recovering a bunch of accounts over the last few days that I found in a text file on my computer, and it turns out yours was one of them.

I'll try to get all the original information on it so you can get it back.

If you can add me on Skype, it'll help the process go by a lot faster. mikasa.osbot

Let me look into it on my end and see what the recovery status is, and I'll post back in a bit.

Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause, it wasn't intentional,

Mikasa

Edit:

I can provide all the information that I was given when I first bought the account & we can see if that would help.

PjDViVf.png

vHGcIm0.png

Edited by Mikasa
adding more info
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Hey Lord,

Let me contact the OO and see if he can help, I have been recovering a bunch of accounts over the last few days that I found in a text file on my computer, and it turns out yours was one of them.

I'll try to get all the original information on it so you can get it back.

If you can add me on Skype, it'll help the process go by a lot faster. mikasa.osbot

Let me look into it on my end and see what the recovery status is, and I'll post back in a bit.

Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause, it wasn't intentional,

Mikasa

Edit:

I can provide all the information that I was given when I first bought the account & we can see if that would help.

PjDViVf.png

vHGcIm0.png

Who was the OO?

Please provide all info to @Lord Charlie that you have.

We hope that you can sort this out between yourselves and that the OO is active and willing to help, otherwise, we will have to figure out what you owe @Lord Charlie

Also, make sure the other accounts you have recovered are accounts you haven't sold to anyone, and make sure accounts you try to recover in the future also haven't been sold to anyone. If you find you have recovered other accounts you sold, let us know preemptively here now. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Who was the OO?

Please provide all info to @Lord Charlie that you have.

We hope that you can sort this out between yourselves and that the OO is active and willing to help, otherwise, we will have to figure out what you owe @Lord Charlie

Also, make sure the other accounts you have recovered are accounts you haven't sold to anyone, and make sure accounts you try to recover in the future also haven't been sold to anyone. If you find you have recovered other accounts you sold, let us know preemptively here now. 

The OO isn't from the botting community.

I've contacted him on Skype, but it's ~2AM where he lives, so I'm hoping he is still active on his Skype. I've contacted a mutual friend to see if he can help me get in contact with him.

This was the only account I've sold on here, so shouldn't be any other issues.

I'll post back in the morning if he is online or not.

I'm talking to the OO now, he's going to try to recover it due to this:

Do you have the email login / original password?
I think it's ip based on when you can recover them
based on where it was created etc

I'll post back if the recovery is successful, and then give you the new info.

The account will be untouched when returned back to OP.