Fletching script

krisped

Hi!

Im very new to scripting and I want to make a simple fletching script so I can learn from that. I did all the basics as getting the skeleton, but now my question is how do i start to code the fletching script? Which codes should i start with.

I hope someone can guide through the start :)

Thanks for all replies! :)

42 minutes ago, krisped said:

Hi!

Im very new to scripting and I want to make a simple fletching script so I can learn from that. I did all the basics as getting the skeleton, but now my question is how do i start to code the fletching script? Which codes should i start with.

I hope someone can guide through the start :)

Thanks for all replies! :)

You should read some tutorials, there are loads on this website, and learn basic Java if you have not done that yet.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Explv said:

You should read some tutorials, there are loads on this website, and learn basic Java if you have not done that yet.

Btw. I did read yours in and out. But im still stuck, I really want to see how a simple fletching script is build up so I could see how its done.

Found some videos on youtube, but they are from 2014 so not all codes are working now..

Edited by krisped

26 minutes ago, krisped said:

Btw. I did read yours in and out. But im still stuck, I really want to see how a simple fletching script is build up so I could see how its done.

Found some videos on youtube, but they are from 2014 so not all codes are working now..

is there anything specific you're stuck on at the moment?

3 hours ago, Xylate said:

is there anything specific you're stuck on at the moment?

Well, im trying to follow one fletching guide on YT and he use one code: "this.client.getInventory" but there are nothing called getInventory..

Someone know if this still works?

Edited by krisped

On 2017-5-7 at 3:28 AM, krisped said:

Well, im trying to follow one fletching guide on YT and he use one code: "this.client.getInventory" but there are nothing called getInventory..

Someone know if this still works?

Take a look at the API found here: osbot.org/api/

There are heaps of methods that return different things for what you want.

For what you know for know just assume getInventory() is the same thing as importing OSBot's inventory API and calling inventory.

If you want some more help you can pm me and I could possibly give you a fletching snippet and explain it to you

• Like 1