Adapt :(

Tesla

i sincerely apologize for the delay on delivery 

ive been without a laptop/net other than my phone and I've been extremely busy irl with moving due to flooding etc (live in the Midwest)

i will definitely get the design toyou it's just going to  be kind of a struggle right now. I'll see if I csn hit up a pal to borrow i his laptop and hit McDonald's free wifi

3 hours ago, Adapt said:

i sincerely apologize for the delay on delivery 

ive been without a laptop/net other than my phone and I've been extremely busy irl with moving due to flooding etc (live in the Midwest)

i will definitely get the design toyou it's just going to  be kind of a struggle right now. I'll see if I csn hit up a pal to borrow i his laptop and hit McDonald's free wifi

Thank you for the reply, I know adapt is a creditable source in terms of gfx and I know there is flooding going on in the Midwest as well in other areas, considering that this can be closed and hopefully me and adapt can work out a deal to where we are both happy and I can be made a deal maybe a avatar thrown in for the same price or something, this can be closed I hope things get resolved for you as soon as posibble 

• Mio locked this topic