How is this possible..

Funfight

I have 2 servers that both can run about 30 bots.  Last week I started having troubles with my farm as the accounts would only last a few hours receiving system bans.  Usually these accounts would run for 20 hours, or whenever Jagex HQ opened that day.  I assume this is because I've probably over the thousands of accounts that I've now used with this script, I'm sure I've created enough patterns to be detected by jagex (please tell me if I'm wrong).   

The strange thing however is I started 30 accounts on Saturday night, and all of them are currently still unbanned and running with proggies of 100hrs+.  So I thought maybe Jagex was taking a break or something this week so I decided to setup a second server so I could run 60 accounts.  6 hours after launching the fresh 30 accounts on the new server, they were all banned.  I then checked my original server to see if the accounts that have been running for 100hrs+ have been banned and nope... they're still alive somehow. 

All accounts are running on 1 ip with the exception of the mule.

VPS is from the same company / same version.

I don't understand how 30 of my accounts have been running for over 100 hours when now a days my script gets detected within just a few hours

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

well they check new accounts more often

ive had account running for days (24/7) without an ban and new account (fresh made same day) banned within hours. (same script)

try to do random things with new accounts before botting the thing you want.

Yeah I get that. But these accounts were all created at the same time, if anything, server 2's accounts were older than server 1's accounts when they were first started.

Edited by Funfight

23 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

well if you have 2 servers you have 2 ips.

prob one of the ip is flagged.

i had 2 servers (cheap ones) who could run 3-4 bots per server and one got flagged within a week the other one lasted for months untill i needed proxys

I don't think this is the case because like I said, last week my accounts were only lasting a few hours.  And that was on the server that's now been running for 100+hrs without bans. Same IP as the one last week.

3 hours ago, Funfight said:

I have 2 servers that both can run about 30 bots.  Last week I started having troubles with my farm as the accounts would only last a few hours receiving system bans.  Usually these accounts would run for 20 hours, or whenever Jagex HQ opened that day.  I assume this is because I've probably over the thousands of accounts that I've now used with this script, I'm sure I've created enough patterns to be detected by jagex (please tell me if I'm wrong).   

The strange thing however is I started 30 accounts on Saturday night, and all of them are currently still unbanned and running with proggies of 100hrs+.  So I thought maybe Jagex was taking a break or something this week so I decided to setup a second server so I could run 60 accounts.  6 hours after launching the fresh 30 accounts on the new server, they were all banned.  I then checked my original server to see if the accounts that have been running for 100hrs+ have been banned and nope... they're still alive somehow. 

All accounts are running on 1 ip with the exception of the mule.

VPS is from the same company / same version.

I don't understand how 30 of my accounts have been running for over 100 hours when now a days my script gets detected within just a few hours

i ran my bots constantly from friday 2 weeks ago till friday 1week ago when all of them got chainbanned, maybe the anti macro team was busy reviewing the unban cases... and you only recieved automated bans

IMHO we should put together a fund to pay for a mole inside jagex;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ExoticQuester said:

Random luck, a lot of farmers experience weird things like this - just fingers crossed that first farm keeps going strong and continues to make you some mad $$.

There anti-cheat system is very weird, and the bans are very random, to the point we can't figure it out.