Scripter 1+ Requirement for Private Script Sales

Team Cape

Should we have a Scripter 1+ Requirement for Private Script Sales?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Scripter 1+ Requirement for Private Script Sales?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, TheWind said:

I agree with your opinions @Imateamcape, but I don't think the system would work well with what you're saying. Its a process to get any scripter rank and that would limit the market.

thats my point though. private script code is unfiltered and unchecked. only people who've had their code seen should be able to sell scripts. 

Just now, Lewis said:

thats what he wants - less competition - more scripts for him

lol im getting enough, trust me.

30 minutes ago, Botre said:

So... you think you're somehow qualified to judge whether people "know what they're doing", how about you share some source code of yours right now? Or should we just trust you based on your silly pip ? :')

lol i dont share code with randoms who want to see my code. private script code is unfiltered and unchecked. only people who've had their code seen should be able to sell scripts. bottom line. if you think otherwise, you're retarded.

6 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

thats my point though. private script code is unfiltered and unchecked. only people who've had their code seen should be able to sell scripts. 

lol im getting enough, trust me.

lol i dont share code with randoms who want to see my code. private script code is unfiltered and unchecked. only people who've had their code seen should be able to sell scripts. bottom line. if you think otherwise, you're retarded.

Vouch for teamcape :) Very trustworthy with flawless scripts!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

So according to you, the definition of a good scripter is one whose code was once briefly glanced upon by Alek?

Just... stop.

• Like 1

Bad idea.

Competition breeds innovation.

More competition = higher scripting standard, reduced costs, etc.

The rules are fine as is. Let's not fix something that isn't broken.

6 minutes ago, Botre said:

So according to you, the definition of a good scripter is one whose code was once briefly glanced upon by Alek?

Just... stop.

Let's compare the banrates regarding private scripters of scripter ranks to greynames and see who comes out higher.

@House

@combat_acc

Edited by Imateamcape

Just now, Imateamcape said:

Let's compare the banrates regarding private scripters of scripter ranks to greynames and see who comes out higher.

@House

@combat_acc

You're not comparing rates, you're posting banned greynames as to pretend you're proving a fake point.

Oh, House was an SDN scripter a couple of years ago btw, the other guy I'm not sure.

So...

But somehow we're not talking about code quality anymore aren't we?

I sincerely hope your code sucks less than your point-making :')

At first I agreed with you but after thinking about it i think there shouldn't be a requirement, people can go to S1-S3 for good quality expensive scripts and to someone new for cheap and easy scripts as they wont be charging $30 to write 10 lines of code

Im sure @Imateamcape gets enough orders and doesn't have much issue there, he is just suggesting what he thinks is good for OSBot

• Like 2