1def1pray 80hp 75range fcape price?

gearing

10 minutes ago, SeyDaWiz said:

i'd also like this but 81 range and 70 hp. pm me your price if u want please

Didnt you contact me on livechat few minutes ago? Someone with same stats asked for price

115M 07 + 3k sweets  or discounted deal at 100M+3K sweets (discount available until I get 200th feedback B-) )

5 minutes ago, Acerd said:

sythe = scam

Since when ? It's same as osbot. Just more users so more scammers, scammers to legit users ratio is exactly the same, if I didnt start off sythe I'd never be member of osbot

@YuhhMauls when I was mod on Sythe I banned atleast dozen of fire capers with 100+ vouches, 100 vouches is nothing

Edited by zuzel111

1 minute ago, zuzel111 said:

Since when ? It's same as osbot. Just more users so more scammers, scammers to legit users ratio is exactly the same, if I didnt start off sythe I'd never be member of osbot

@YuhhMauls when I was mod on Sythe I banned atleast dozen of fire capers with 100+ vouches, 100 vouches is nothing

Dude, the people who i'm talking about are Trusted people in the Fire cape business, yes people Scam, but i'm not talking about no new comer or anything.

2 minutes ago, YuhhMauls said:

Dude, the people who i'm talking about are Trusted people in the Fire cape business, yes people Scam, but i'm not talking about no new comer or anything.

as I said 100+ vouches is literally nothing, some fire capers have thousands and they're the elite on Sythe

Edited by zuzel111

1 minute ago, zuzel111 said:

as I said 100+ vouches is literally nothing

There not going to Scam 80M when it's literally there income lol. and i said 100 vouches as a example. Also yes i know people have Scammed with a higher reputation and happens all the time but some of the market under cutters just offer less so they get more business.

Edited by YuhhMauls