fuck me fuck me fuck me

jeremyspro2

Was training at sand crabs, logged out cuz i was afk smoking a blunt

came back and account was logged in, my high self assumed oh maybe i dced but crab still attacking me? (LOL)

but nope

not sure how. what sucks is i removed bank pin a day ago so someone could quest for me, luckily i sold my 40m osgp earlier today.

why do people feel the need to fuck your accounts up even after taking your gold? I don't get it.

I wasn't phished. I don't have a virus. none of my other accounts were effected. im completely baffled. 

fuck me.

what should I turn my account into now? :(

6b05956441eb42f69498c08a214015c4.png

You could try adding 2 step auth to prevent this from happening in the future. When you change the password, do you change it back to your previous password after a service? If you believe that you weren't phished, keylogged, etc maybe you have used the email:pass on something else that may have been leaked and they got you that way.

2 minutes ago, RetroBot said:

You could try adding 2 step auth to prevent this from happening in the future. When you change the password, do you change it back to your previous password after a service? If you believe that you weren't phished, keylogged, etc maybe you have used the email:pass on something else that may have been leaked and they got you that way.

my username doesnt link to an actual email, when I pay for a service I always set it to a random pass then change it back to my original 

edit: oh you mean like a database leak? yeah i doubt that too. its not a real email for my login. so I dont know. im so confusedddddd

Edited by jeremyspro2

24 minutes ago, jeremyspro2 said:

my username doesnt link to an actual email, when I pay for a service I always set it to a random pass then change it back to my original 

edit: oh you mean like a database leak? yeah i doubt that too. its not a real email for my login. so I dont know. im so confusedddddd

Have you used that fake email for registering on any other sites or is it just some random one you made specifically for RS? Also have you used that password previously on anything other than that account?