Jagex has no chill

Magerange

So last week I decided to get back to goldfarming after a short break and it has been a murder for me so far. Idk what to even do, if it is going to continue like this I will most likely quit it.
So to get the background and know the situation what I've been going through this past week:
Day 1:
Put 6 accounts to bot tablets in p2p (Host account was made manually, 5 were bought from lvl 3 tutorial account sellers here). *Yes, I know tablets is a shit method, no need to remind me that. I needed to generate cashflow to build on from there*
Next day 5 of those accounts (minus the host) were banned before reaching profitablity.

Day 2:
Replaced 5 accounts with another botted tutorial accounts. Same method, same outcome - banned before reaching profitability. Host not banned.

Day 3:

Thought it was the tablets that got me banned and decided to move on to my method with private script earlier than expected. Each account in different world, 5 accounts running (4 with botted tutorial, 1 that used to be tablet host). No bans.

Day 4:

Continued to do the method with private script. All 5 accounts banned. ON A SUNDAY!!!

Currently I am on day 5, with trying another method with private script this time with all manually created accounts (my goldfarming plan consisted of 3 parts (method 1, make enough gp, method 2, make enough gp, method 3). I'll report tomorrow......

It's never been like this for me. Before I took a break my accounts lasted around a week usually (especially with the method 2). And no, I am not complaining about being banned, but about the frequency of it. What I could be doing wrong...?

FYI: I use proxyfish proxies for each account. I would suspect proxies, but since one account managed to survive 3 days, I doubt that is the case.

Edited by Magerange
  • Like 1

Private method? I doubt so. I believe whatever method that you are using is not private. Perhaps you are referring to a private script that does a certain method.

Now back to the point. Tabs are fun and of course as usual, lots of people are actually doing it.

Maybe you should bot some f2p for cash flow before moving on to larger bot farms.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Private method? I doubt so. I believe whatever method that you are using is not private. Perhaps you are referring to a private script that does a certain method.

Now back to the point. Tabs are fun and of course as usual, lots of people are actually doing it.

Maybe you should bot some f2p for cash flow before moving on to larger bot farms.

My bad on the 'private' part. You are correct. Eventhough, I would like to point out that the method is not overtly popular from my observation as no premium/free scripts on here or other bots support it.
Thanks for the idea. I consider that as well.

Edited by Magerange

2 minutes ago, THS said:

Don't tell me you're one of those people that still believes there aren't people working on weekends.

I was skeptical about it, but looking at this picture with a bunch beta tier males that haven't seen a naked girl (with the exception of Mat K and Chrisarchie), does explain that they could probably be bullied into working night shifts as well.

4ikZkY5.jpg

8 minutes ago, Magerange said:

I was skeptical about it, but looking at this picture with a bunch beta tier males that haven't seen a naked girl (with the exception of Mat K and Chrisarchie), does explain that they could probably be bullied into working night shifts as well.

4ikZkY5.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so salty fam.

Sucks2suck.

Get back on the horse instead of investing your time into this thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Magerange said:

This could be an issue, tbh. It has gotten slower than it used to be. I have contacted with the author of it about it, but he is not available till tomorrow evening.

if he can't seem to find any issues with it you should just record your screen when leaving the bot on and see later that day if it ran into any issues. best of luck to you

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1

manually make a couple accounts man. Botted tutorial island accounts have a much higher ban rate in my small amount of experiences with different botting methods. 5 accounts would be easy to set up manually to get things going, then you can do quick suicide bot accounts that botted tutorial island later on. 

• Like 1

2 out of 3 accounts banned automatically (most likely, both bans occured at ~ 3 AM Jagex time), before I managed to mule them. NICE. Waiting for the last ban when Jagex gets back in office. The worst part is that I still owe 50 M to my friend who lent me some to get back on track and I can't even afford to give him back that now.

I will quit for now, probably figure out something, we'll see. Maybe bot f2p only to minimize risk. Not ready to give up so easily.
I guess it's the proxys? I mean I have nothing else left to blame but that and myself at this point.

Edited by Magerange