QMiner

Cloxygen

lmao anyway is there any chance you could set a tile to stand on? like if im in a triple iron spot it will just run back to the ore and not stand in the middle of all three. it will just run around the ores mining them, looking like a bot. oh and also mining guild works a charm now! thanks!

Edited by westyy123

On 6/27/2018 at 5:17 PM, westyy123 said:

lmao anyway is there any chance you could set a tile to stand on? like if im in a triple iron spot it will just run back to the ore and not stand in the middle of all three. it will just run around the ores mining them, looking like a bot. oh and also mining guild works a charm now! thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. This should be fixed next time the script is updated

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

seems to be working good mining guild, thank god because all other scripts even one i paid for arent working... does this have dragon pickaxe spec support? didnt notice if it did or not but could be good to add

edit: one other thing, when going to deposit when an inventory is full of just iron it clicks the deposit bag icon on the bottom lower left, BUT.. when there is jewels or unidentified minerals in inventory the bot will right click on the iron, deposit all, then right click the jewel deposit then right click the mineral deposit or something like that so I feel like it should just click on the bag to deposit every time as that is the fastest and this behavior looks a bit  bot like, 

also have had the starting tile issue twice when starting at the mining guild 3 iron rocks closest to bank, it seems that when i pick the rocks to mine from top to bottom it sticks on starting tile but when i did it another way it started mining from the other side inefficiently. 

edit: now i am having the starting tile issue regardless of the way i picked rocks

anyways thanks alot for the script just thought i would give feedback

Edited by Nickdee
  • Like 1

Beautiful script; works like a charm for power-mining!

EC0tKUsGT_ua0M9qj1Im3Q.png

Only issue I've found is that when dropping ores it occasionally selects the use option on the ore (guessing turns off shift prematurely?) and just sits there doing nothing until being kicked out.

Edited by Vichy

On 7/25/2018 at 11:36 PM, Nickdee said:

seems to be working good mining guild, thank god because all other scripts even one i paid for arent working... does this have dragon pickaxe spec support? didnt notice if it did or not but could be good to add

edit: one other thing, when going to deposit when an inventory is full of just iron it clicks the deposit bag icon on the bottom lower left, BUT.. when there is jewels or unidentified minerals in inventory the bot will right click on the iron, deposit all, then right click the jewel deposit then right click the mineral deposit or something like that so I feel like it should just click on the bag to deposit every time as that is the fastest and this behavior looks a bit  bot like, 

also have had the starting tile issue twice when starting at the mining guild 3 iron rocks closest to bank, it seems that when i pick the rocks to mine from top to bottom it sticks on starting tile but when i did it another way it started mining from the other side inefficiently. 

edit: now i am having the starting tile issue regardless of the way i picked rocks

anyways thanks alot for the script just thought i would give feedback

I think I fixed the tile issue, you should now return to the tile you started on (when the script is next updated). 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, theish said:

Hi, so when the script mines 1 ore, blue frame stays around the ore, resulting bot clicking already mined ore. So, clicks once, mines the ore, moves the mouse to another ore but then returns to the ore that was just mined and clicks on it again, resulting in script being unusable. Thanks

Probably because of Mirror client. Did you reduce the reaction time to 50ms? (I'm not really sure if it will work but that's first thing that comes up to my mind)

• Heart 1

On 8/13/2018 at 11:19 AM, Seriously said:

Probably because of Mirror client. Did you reduce the reaction time to 50ms? (I'm not really sure if it will work but that's first thing that comes up to my mind)

You are right, I am indeed using mirror client. How do I reduce the reaction time? Thanks

EDIT: reduced it to 50ms, and it works. thanks mate

Edited by theish

On 8/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, omgperson1 said:

Currently the script worked great for the past day and today it starts to just stop working. When running the script, it loads for a few seconds, no interface display and then just doesn't work. 

I will look into this.

Edited by Cloxygen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner