QMiner

Cloxygen

^^ would be amazing if the scope of the rocks could be expanded. But amazing xp per hour. My only concern lies with the shift dropping. It seems to bug out because it is dropping so fast that it clicks on the ore instead of dropping it. Luckily it goes back to mining once it think it has dropped it! And once the inventory fills up again it drops it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 4:23 PM, Cloxygen said:

you don't, the script is not currently working and won't be until I get it approved for SDN, which is apparently impossible and currently closed for applications

sorry

Salute to you sir for all your hard work. If the ore selection radius could be just a few tiles more that would be perfect. Thanks again, let me know if you need some sick proggies. =D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 4:35 AM, westyy123 said:

working pretty bloody good. however was just wondering if you could add support for banking in the mining guild. 

It should already support mining guild. if it doesn't for you, can you send me specifics and ill try to see why

Edit: the script will work in all parts of the mining guild whenever the update goes through.

Edited by Cloxygen

• Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner