• Supports Mining Guild / Dwarven Mines
  • Supports Deposit Boxes

Instructions

• Have usable Pickaxe with you
  • Start script next to ores
  • Select Ore(s)
  • Push Start

Download

Can u pots a screenie on how to download the bot client?
I went to the site but it didnt download

I was botting multiple accounts today, one of which I got from 1-50 mining on; and the other one I am currently sitting on around 45 mining.  I have not been banned on either one yet, and I am planning on getting to 60 mining.

Not bad, you just have to make sure you are diversifying your in game skilling throughout your time, not sticking to just doing it like this, maybe switch accounts, worlds, and do some other skills: woodcutting, fishing, smithing etc.

*Though the only thing I would like to add is that, I have not tested it out yet, but as a lvl 3; does this script support my rune pickaxe in my inventory space without dropping it if I opt for the "drop" rather than banking option for the ores? I wouldn't want it to get twisted, and drop my rune pickaxe, because I see that it drops most inventory items even if they are not ores, like gems, coins, food etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 5:26 PM, allisall111 said:

*Though the only thing I would like to add is that, I have not tested it out yet, but as a lvl 3; does this script support my rune pickaxe in my inventory space without dropping it if I opt for the "drop" rather than banking option for the ores? I wouldn't want it to get twisted, and drop my rune pickaxe, because I see that it drops most inventory items even if they are not ores, like gems, coins, food etc.

It will never drop a pickaxe

On 6/16/2020 at 6:33 PM, raindroppp said:
  • Good script tho i find that the camera angle changing is so random and out of place and the bot will be mining a rock and halfway through just change to a different rock

where are you mining when this happens?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RAS93 said:

I just got banned... Sort of sad because I had started using it with my main account. Not a very developed main (most skills lvl 40 aprox.) but still sad. Is there any way i can avoid getting banned with this?

On 8/19/2020 at 5:46 AM, zasaky said:

I GOT 7 ACCOUNTS BANNED FROM THIS SCRIPT MINING CLAY IN VARROK WEST FOR 2:30:00

Well done.

I just updated the original post and left a link on how to avoid bans. Aside from that mining is a very commonly botted skill and has a high chance of getting banned, especially in low level free to play areas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner