QMiner

Cloxygen

On 6/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, zuuxii said:

@Cloxygen hey man were you ever able to get karamja gloves to add the deposit box down there? no worries if not. still hell of a script for f2p. appreciate the work you do for it.

The shilo deposit box will work now. Sorry for the wait, those diaries are really bad lol

On 7/10/2019 at 6:30 PM, melvinz said:

Hey! I dunno if your still working on this but could you make it to go always to fally to bank so i dont have to babysit the bot? I would greatly appreciate it. Also, thanks for the script.

(when it gets to port sarim is just stands in front of the deposit bot and goes indefinetly inactive, if i manually bank the bot keeps going after )

I tested this and I couldn't get it to not bank. What are you mining?

On 7/20/2019 at 6:25 PM, Cloxygen said:

The shilo deposit box will work now. Sorry for the wait, those diaries are really bad lol

I tested this and I couldn't get it to not bank. What are you mining?

Sorry should have been more clear, I was mining gold at crafting guild and the bot sometimes banks at port sarim and fally, mostly port sarim but when it banks there sometimes it just stares at the deposit box and sometimes it banks but it makes like 10+ instant clicks on the deposit box and it kinda freaks me out.  I kinda made the math and mining gold there is probably just as profitable as mining iron on the mining guild from what i could tell, certainly if you fix this I would go mining there again but im just informing you of the bug, this is an excellent free bot 🙂 thanks.

14 hours ago, craftBotOnly said:

why doesn't this bot shift drop?

You must enable shift dropping on your account

On 8/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, Karlculation said:

Why does it not mine the last one selected? Also can the mouse click "randomly" when not mining as suggested above and can the order be random?

Can you explain what you mean by the first part? As for random mouse clicks, this is considered "antiban" and has not been shown to improve ban rates. Scripters are discouraged from adding it to their scripts. If you want, you can read about it here.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:22 AM, trog said:

Any chance to support motherload? just mining and banking? so we can get em nuggets? ((((:

Motherload is very different from regular mining, and I wouldn't add it without the ore cleaning, sorry.

On 7/25/2019 at 10:07 PM, choppizoo said:

@cloxyzgen please fix amethyst mining, i noticed you have it in selectionn for rocks! Pleeease sir

This will take time, I don't have an account with 92 mining. I will work on it

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 7:27 AM, detroitmi said:

how do you start this bot? I turned it on at shilo and it says "selecting" but doesnt do anything after when i try to select the the shilo gem rocks :/

When you start the script the ores should be marked with white squares. You click on them to select the ones you want to mine. Then push start. If you're experiencing a bug a screenshot would be helpful.

• Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner