QMiner

Cloxygen

On 4/25/2019 at 12:43 PM, clearitup said:

Started from 0 mining level currently at 52 as we speak, running it for multiple hours every day just babysitting it.

Does this bot work for "Blast mine" ? Would be awesome if it did! Thank you for your great work, and the time you've put into this script. It's truly awesome.

This will only work with regular mining.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, timboslicejh21 said:

Mining gold at the crafting guild. It banks between the falador bank, and the port sarim deposit box. They alternate which one it deposits into. The problem is it wont deposit into the port sarim box. Only actually banks at the falador bank. It also gets stuck if it changes your camera angle and an ore is blocked by the wall. This could be fixed very easily with some code.

I can't get it to go to the port sarim bank, but it should work there anyway. Can you send screenshots? I fixed the wall issue.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:37 AM, Digitalli said:

This bot got me banned - sad day.

Some people make it to 99 mining some get banned the first day. The difference seems to be in how you use the script. If you're interested in protecting future accounts, see this.

Edited by Cloxygen

10 hours ago, tonym93 said:

Great script, but banned after using it for a couple of days. Baby sat it for the first hour then ran it over night. Used other scripts, so not sure if it was because of the mining script tho. Gonna give it another try 

Running over night is probably always a bad idea and is likely to result in a ban, especially for a heavily botted activity like mining. If your intention is to prevent bans, study this

• 3 weeks later...

Getting this error consistently after returning back to Varrock East.

Spoiler

[ERROR][Bot #1][06/26 04:30:07 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at src.Main.K(b:498)
    at src.Main.onLoop(b:201)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(yh:41)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Appears to be trying to mine ore that's not there thus causing the NullPointer. Doesn't really seem to affect the script other than being "non-human" like while trying to click ore that's not there upon returning every time.

*This will only occur if someone else or many others are there competing for same ore

Edited by Imthabawse

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, Cloxygen said:

This will only work with regular mining.

I can't get it to go to the port sarim bank, but it should work there anyway. Can you send screenshots? I fixed the wall issue.

Some people make it to 99 mining some get banned the first day. The difference seems to be in how you use the script. If you're interested in protecting future accounts, see this.

Hey! I dunno if your still working on this but could you make it to go always to fally to bank so i dont have to babysit the bot? I would greatly appreciate it. Also, thanks for the script.

(when it gets to port sarim is just stands in front of the deposit bot and goes indefinetly inactive, if i manually bank the bot keeps going after )

Edited by melvinz

• Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner