QMiner

Cloxygen

On 3/29/2019 at 7:12 PM, murfurdur said:

idk if i got lucky but ive botted 66-97 mining so far. gonna get 99 mining with this script. love it. THANK YOU

Edit: however i do notice sometimes if it tries to drop the last ore sometimes it doesnt properly shift click and regular clicks and attempts to use the ore on the rock spot. Not sure what it does afterwards if the bot just stops automatically after not gaining exp for a certain amount of time? other then that for powermining iron ore its amazing

I reported this bug already, It's an issue with the osbot drop method. If it's still happening I'll report it again.

Is there any way to increase the mineable rocks area or add rocks manually?

Edit: This script would be way better if it check for available rocks after it mined successfully. It is very obvious to know its a bot when there is a rock next to you but it mines a rock that is farther away.

Edited by MeepPirate

On 4/5/2019 at 9:37 PM, MeepPirate said:

Is there any way to increase the mineable rocks area or add rocks manually?

Edit: This script would be way better if it check for available rocks after it mined successfully. It is very obvious to know its a bot when there is a rock next to you but it mines a rock that is farther away.

I made it bigger

On 4/5/2019 at 10:18 AM, brodan said:

used this for the first time last night and immediately got perma-banned. i had been botting firemaking and woodcutting for months with no problems before this. avoid this bot./

Would be immensely helpful if the people who got banned using this script would post some details, such as how long it had run for and what type of botting schedule (did you set this to run overnight and noticed the ban in morning? did you babysit for first 10 minutes and see it get banned? were you in the varrock SE iron ore hotspot?). I've been using this responsibly (45min-1hr sessions) over last few weeks and haven't been banned. Lvl 1-65 mining in f2p and just became p2p. 

One issue though - in the mining guild, after it receives "unidentified minerals" it goes to the deposit box and deposits everything normally, however it just stands there and doesn't return to mining. I have noticed this repeatedly after inventories with "unidentified minerals". Could you please look into this? 

On 3/16/2019 at 8:05 AM, xtrippiebans said:

This script will get you banned, gg two accounts..... Been boting for like 2yrs now and never had any problem.....  GG good accounts 

Can you please post some details about your bot schedule? See previous post. 

On 4/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, laxdude815 said:

One issue though - in the mining guild, after it receives "unidentified minerals" it goes to the deposit box and deposits everything normally, however it just stands there and doesn't return to mining. I have noticed this repeatedly after inventories with "unidentified minerals". Could you please look into this? 

I couldn't reproduce this.

• 2 weeks later...

Mining gold at the crafting guild. It banks between the falador bank, and the port sarim deposit box. They alternate which one it deposits into. The problem is it wont deposit into the port sarim box. Only actually banks at the falador bank. It also gets stuck if it changes your camera angle and an ore is blocked by the wall. This could be fixed very easily with some code.

19 hours ago, Digitalli said:

Hey how I do use the banking feature?

*edit*

Figured it out - didn't notice the tiny tabs on the bottom of the UI!

Yeah, I should make those a different color or something.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, timboslicejh21 said:

Mining gold at the crafting guild. It banks between the falador bank, and the port sarim deposit box. They alternate which one it deposits into. The problem is it wont deposit into the port sarim box. Only actually banks at the falador bank. It also gets stuck if it changes your camera angle and an ore is blocked by the wall. This could be fixed very easily with some code.

I will look at this again

• Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner