QMiner

Cloxygen

19 hours ago, timboslicejh21 said:

How long should the update take? i just tested it and its the same thing

Edit: i would be happy to take a look at the code and help if need be

The code is fixed, but the Osbot guys have to approve the commit. Pretty sure they do it once a day.

22 hours ago, jeiser1997 said:

this bot is capable of increasing mining at level 15?

mine iron ore and change pick?

No, you gotta do that yourself, sorry.

7 hours ago, Cloxygen said:

The code is fixed, but the Osbot guys have to approve the commit. Pretty sure they do it once a day.

No, you gotta do that yourself, sorry.

Everything looks good at the crafting guild for gold ore now! the only problem is on the way back once its inside it changes the camera angle to so two nodes are hidden by the wall and it just spams the wall. Thanks for the update!

edit: Does this about 50% of the time or so, depends

Edited by timboslicejh21

14 hours ago, zuuxii said:

Hey, works great for most spots. Only thing is when I set up in gem cave under shilo village from karamja gloves, it goes and banks in shilo village instead of using the deposit box in the gem cave. Any chance you could make it use the deposit box so it never has to leave the cave?

I can but I don't have an account with karamja gloves so you have to wait for me to get them

17 hours ago, BottedUnited89 said:

Tried this script out this morning, and it would click on a rock it had just mined even though two other iron ores were up right beside me and selected. Didnt run it for long because of that, any ideas what i may be doing wrong? Mirror mode

Reason: Mirror Mode 

Lower the reaction speed to 50ms with Shift+F4, it may or may not help with the problem

• 2 weeks later...

idk if i got lucky but ive botted 66-97 mining so far. gonna get 99 mining with this script. love it. THANK YOU

Edit: however i do notice sometimes if it tries to drop the last ore sometimes it doesnt properly shift click and regular clicks and attempts to use the ore on the rock spot. Not sure what it does afterwards if the bot just stops automatically after not gaining exp for a certain amount of time? other then that for powermining iron ore its amazing

Edited by murfurdur

• Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner