Ban Question

jakeironman

I was running ascerd's fletching script while I was out for dinner.

Some guy decided to try tele-other me to camelot or something. 

I think this has happened about an hour before I came home, and the script was running for around 5 hours total. When I came back the mouse was hovering back and forth across the screen because the tele-other screen messed up the script.

Will Jagex most likely detect that I was botting now because the script was glitching for an hour? Or if I haven't gotten banned yet I am most likely in the clear? This was on my main so I'm slightly nervous LOL. 

(I know you should avoid botting on your main, but I've been doing it for around eight years or so, and I've only received a small temporary ban once about six years ago.)

I've had similar things happen in the past, both on OSRS and RS3, and nothing happened ever.

Well thank you everyone for the honesty. I'm officially crapping my pants now. 

AND I JUST GOT F**KING 90 FARMING TOO

Plzzzzzzzz Jagex I am a loyal customer don't ban me :(

Edited by jakeironman

23 minutes ago, scruffyryl said:

The chances of the account being banned are high. Quick question though, why are you botting with aid on?

Didn't even think to turn it off. I never have. 90% of the time I babysit my account while botting.

39 minutes ago, Polymorphism said:

tbh i think the acc will be banned. don't bot for a long time and do quite a bit of legit playing. I actually lost my acc from acerds fletcher less than 2 weeks ago. Somehow it changed withdraw modes and i caught it knifing noted logs for (estimated 40 minutes)

How long did it take before they banned you after this happened?

It was 4 days. Happened on a thursday, banned between 8:45am and 12:45pm CST on monday

29 minutes ago, jakeironman said:

Didn't even think to turn it off. I never have. 90% of the time I babysit my account while botting.

How long did it take before they banned you after this happened?

Edited by Polymorphism

3 minutes ago, Polymorphism said:

It was 4 days. Happened on a thursday, banned between 8:45am and 12:45pm CST on monday

Alright, thanks. 

I'll do slayer and play the game legitimately for the next week or so (if I'm not banned before then). And I'll probably avoid botting for a long time on the account if I'm lucky enough to keep it.